Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
pot calling the kettle black i see? twisting words? lol. really, this is turning into a complete waste of time. it was fun for a bit catching Trey in his egotistical lies....but now you are boring me with the half-shots. just stand with the rest of us and be glad you have a lockup box to begin with...

What did you catch him in because the only thing I saw was you getting corrected by David that Trey never worked for him.

Duraeater6.7

Jun 14, 2012
Ok I know treys dad I know treys mom I know his brother and me and trey fox pulled my trans and built it in the shop floor and he never once bragged and claimed he was something that he's not stand up guy doesn't claim to port heads, fab work nothing like that but I've seen who does David's heads and motors... Wait don't you think so one who builds motors ports heads builds trannys would have a lift in his shop wtf

Twinned Lmm 120 over pump 100hp injectors

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
my point was that Trey WANTED to work for him, WANTED to help...after denying any involvement....and the reason he Wanted to was because he was indebted to David for giving him cost on the parts used for his build....

Athena

Nov 13, 2012
Tim is one hell of a man! He has never even met David browning, and yet he still believes this guy for all the bullshit he sells him over the phone! That, my friends, is LOYALTY!!!!

Hey!, do we have any more of those "DTS lockup boxes"???

Hmmm or maybe David Browning did a phenomenal job on his truck just as he said at the very beginning of this thread.

And Hank we're about tired of that same old sob story how David did you wrong. You wanted a top notch truck for ten dollars and when you realized nobody in America could do that for you, you somehow convinced David you were good for the money and he did what he could on the minuscule amount of money you put up front and then you had the audacity to ask for more work without paying another dime. To add insult to injury the remaining work that was done you didn't pay the poor guy for six months. Now you know what happens when a shop won't finance your work; it sits on their shop floor

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
Ok I know treys dad I know treys mom I know his brother and me and trey fox pulled my trans and built it in the shop floor and he never once bragged and claimed he was something that he's not stand up guy doesn't claim to port heads, fab work nothing like that but I've seen who does David's heads and motors... Wait don't you think so one who builds motors ports heads builds trannys would have a lift in his shop wtf

why do you need a lift to do that work? I've been doing it without a lift? am I doing something wrong?

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
my point was that Trey WANTED to work for him, WANTED to help...after denying any involvement....and the reason he Wanted to was because he was indebted to David for giving him cost on the parts used for his build....

Sounds to me like it was a mutually beneficial relationship, and unless I missed something, Trey never denied being involved with DTS. He simply claimed he never worked for them which David personally confirmed.

No I actually bought mine from BEN! It wasn't one that you claimed that YOU built. Lol. It was a good story though

Ask Ben who helped point him in the right direction to mass produce these boxes? I tried to help where I saw a bottle neck in his production progress that has helped everone who now recieves these. No I did not build his or know anything other than who to put him in contact with to help get the boards made in large quanity,s. He even sent me a few boxes for free for all the help he claimed We gave him ( me and IRA).

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
Sounds to me like it was a mutually beneficial relationship, and unless I missed something, Trey never denied being involved with DTS. He simply claimed he never worked for them which David personally confirmed.

call me old fashioned, but if someone works for me (does work that I would have to do myself if he didnt), even for a day, they worked for me...it's a pretty concrete term

Duraeater6.7

Jun 14, 2012
Yeah trey seen the good in you at first david you are a smooth talker that's for sure but I've been to your shop and no engine or tans building goes through your shop you talk a big game that's all of that is dts that bs you don't even build your intercoolers?!!!!?

blackdirtymax

Apr 15, 2010
augusta, ga

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! And the lies finally are starting to surface !!! Tim , I have and never will get parts or anything from David for cost or retail!! Tim , you don't know me , but just to clear it up for you , I've been a dealer for many diesel companies when Mr. Browning was laying sod and playing with dirt . I have good working relationships with Premier , Ppe , alligator , SoCal , inglewood transmission ...... Just to name a few . I keep these good working relationships because I don't go around tooting my horn and saying me me me me me ...
So with that being said I am not indebted to Dts or have I ever got him to buy parts for my truck at cost . In fact I should have bought the $4000 gtx turbo from someone else but him!

Athena

Nov 13, 2012
At least the identity wasn't created today.
Well I'll take that one on directly. I am new to the forums and I think I know why after this discussion. I'm not new to trucks and competing. I'd bet a large majority of people on here don't actually have competition trucks.

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
are you claiming that you bought the parts for your truck using your accounts with these companies for the work you had David do? after you just said a few pages ago that he charged you $7000 for what?.. nothing? when does this spiral stop Trey?

blackdirtymax

Apr 15, 2010
augusta, ga
Hmmm or maybe David Browning did a phenomenal job on his truck just as he said at the very beginning of this thread.

And Hank we're about tired of that same old sob story how David did you wrong. You wanted a top notch truck for ten dollars and when you realized nobody in America could do that for you, you somehow convinced David you were good for the money and he did what he could on the minuscule amount of money you put up front and then you had the audacity to ask for more work without paying another dime. To add insult to injury the remaining work that was done you didn't pay the poor guy for six months. Now you know what happens when a shop won't finance your work; it sits on their shop floor

Funny how he miraculously came up with enough cash to fund a motor build , all while buying a house ! I assure I haven't put one dime in it , and it's pretty much done !

Athena

Nov 13, 2012
Yeah trey seen the good in you at first david you are a smooth talker that's for sure but I've been to your shop and no engine or tans building goes through your shop you talk a big game that's all of that is dts that bs you don't even build your intercoolers?!!!!?

Dude you're out of your mind. When were you there last, 1995? I stood there and watched David himself build my tranny 5 months ago. You might want to check your facts before you start telling blatant lies

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! And the lies finally are starting to surface !!! Tim , I have and never will get parts or anything from David for cost or retail!! Tim , you don't know me , but just to clear it up for you , I've been a dealer for many diesel companies when Mr. Browning was laying sod and playing with dirt . I have good working relationships with Premier , Ppe , alligator , SoCal , inglewood transmission ...... Just to name a few . I keep these good working relationships because I don't go around tooting my horn and saying me me me me me ...
So with that being said I am not indebted to Dts or have I ever got him to buy parts for my truck at cost . In fact I should have bought the $4000 gtx turbo from someone else but him!

Are you belittling those who play in the dirt? because that's just downright insulting...

Edit: We have, in fact, met once....in Bradenton, you asked if you could sell us anything (you were "working" for David) and at least me, if not all 3 of us told you were were all set because we bought everything through Henry...We were in the Hot-lapped escalade....remember?

Last edited:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Well I'll take that one on directly. I am new to the forums and I think I know why after this discussion. I'm not new to trucks and competing. I'd bet a large majority of people on here don't actually have competition trucks.
My comment was directly related to the fact that your first post was in this thread and you are very closely tied to DTS. How close? Close enough that you share an IP address.

In response to your second comment, that depends on your definition of "competition truck". I would guess that a large number of the members here compete with their truck in one form or another.

Athena

Nov 13, 2012
Funny how he miraculously came up with enough cash to fund a motor build , all while buying a house ! I assure I haven't put one dime in it , and it's pretty much done !
I know you haven't put a single dime in it, that's why it's taken all year. Please state the obvious a second time.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
call me old fashioned, but if someone works for me (does work that I would have to do myself if he didnt), even for a day, they worked for me...it's a pretty concrete term

I guess our definition differs then. I won't say I work for someone unless I draw a pay check. That's the generally accepted definition of "work for" as far as I know. Otherwise I'm just "helping out".

Duraeater6.7

Jun 14, 2012

Dude you're out of your mind. When were you there last, 1995? I stood there and watched David himself build my tranny 5 months ago. You might want to check your facts before you start telling blatant lies

You need to go back he don't even no the difference between a nitto "terra grappler" than a nitto "trail grappler"

Status
Not open for further replies.