LMM: Stolen V2 box Can I replace just the box?

Blacked Out

Jan 28, 2013
My V2 box got stolen and I'm wondering i I can buy just the box or do I have to buy the whole program over again.

messejme

Jazzy, Me and Max
Mar 7, 2008
Branchburg NJ
scumbags wouldnt even know what to do with it.
Which reminds me, I will be working on a detonation device that can be installed in a cell phone, laptop or even a vehicle. The owner will have a complex code to enter in which the device will be detonated remotely. YOU WILL NOT GET THE ITEM BACK but you will know who stole it by watching the nightly news and they will not steal ever again. I will be taking orders in the near future.:thumb:

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
I will be working on a detonation device that can be installed in a cell phone, laptop or even a vehicle. The owner will have a complex code to enter in which the device will be detonated remotely. YOU WILL NOT GET THE ITEM BACK but you will know who stole it by watching the nightly news and they will not steal ever again. I will be taking orders in the near future.:thumb:

I would definitely like to pre-order a couple of those... :D

05LLY duramax

boostin
Apr 5, 2012
Which reminds me, I will be working on a detonation device that can be installed in a cell phone, laptop or even a vehicle. The owner will have a complex code to enter in which the device will be detonated remotely. YOU WILL NOT GET THE ITEM BACK but you will know who stole it by watching the nightly news and they will not steal ever again. I will be taking orders in the near future.:thumb:

What's your paypal. Ill take 2 of those lol

dracing70

SH--- GETTING EXPENSIVE!
Jun 12, 2007
mantua, oh
I went through this about five years ago. My truck was stolen with babble and box in it. I asked the same question. Unless things have changed no u have to by everything again. The real bummer is all the licenses lost also!

fishsmith

May 14, 2008
Monroe, LA
I just went through the same thing as well. Let efilive know the serial number of your old box and they can at least lock it so it can't be used.

Your FlashScan device should be insured, just like tool manufactures, TV manufactures etc we don't offer discounts or rebates on stolen goods.

We will be happy to provide you with an itemized cost of your FlashScan device to assist with your insurance claim, and can offer a service to LOCK your stolen device to prevent further license purchases from being made.

If you would like our assistance in either of these options please email support at efilive dot com.

Cheers
Cindy

LReiff

bad ground
Oct 2, 2010

Put me on the order list. :thumb: