Help: stolen dmax salt lake city

Apr 15, 2015
dallas
And we should just help everyone. Just give everything to everyone for free.

Ok I'm done. Your obviously so far right you can't see. I never said about giving anything for free.

OP sorry about your truck and mean no disrespect to this tread. Hope it works out for you.

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
Treat others how you would like to be treated. As simple as that

He is not saying giver all of your hard earned money away, but helping out someone every once in a while wont kill you

Things that dont cost you anything or take a bunch of your time should be a given. For onstar, it is just a few key strokes on a keyboard. Pay the fee and be on your way. No need to make it complicated

cdbright

JUST RENT IT
Dec 16, 2008
Salt Lake City, UT
Wow you don’t pay for something and now you want their help. Shitty situation because I would never wish someone’s truck getting stolen.

well they still chime in and and brag about how this truck is has the optin and tries to talk to me through the system, sooooooooooooo yes i thnk they should be able to help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and WTF should we pay them for the most expensive phone service ever made if we dont need it.

kiwilml

Nov 4, 2015
I could remote start and lock/unlock my doors on my 2011 model.. Can't remember if it had a location option though...

SBLC

Here to Learn
Jun 12, 2008
Utah
Will definitely keep a look out for the truck and local ads. I am in northern Utah if you need help, just PM me.

Regardless of the OnStar policy debate, I know I might just call tomorrow and inquire about re-activating my service; in a few days I can call back and test that platinum truck locating service.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Madspeed

Fat Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Elk Ridge Utah
Shit situation. On star has had to shut off and let the cell number attached to your truck go if you dont pay for it. I was told by onstar that because so many people complained that big brother was watching them they had to do this at the governments request. As far as the app working you have to pay for onstar for that to work. your vehicle has a cell in it that they activate and assign a cell phone number to it when active. So now for all you idiots that are afraid the cops can track you and shut of your vehicle ya kinda shot yourselfs in the foot didnt ya:roflmao:. If I see your truck Ill call duhh cops but its probably in mexico by now.
Sorry for you situation hope it works out

cdbright

JUST RENT IT
Dec 16, 2008
Salt Lake City, UT
thanks for the lookout gentleman , I ran into the group of West Valley Cities finest in Maverick Friday night and spoke with them about for a while and at this point it not looking good. Prob wouldn't want it back any more at this point anyhow. Just really wish I had my BOW back, it is hard hunting with other peoples equipment.

bright side = I get to go truck shopping again:woott::woott::woott::woott:

cdbright

JUST RENT IT
Dec 16, 2008
Salt Lake City, UT
well for an update i ran across my truck at a stop light Saturday here in town , i found 5 distinct spots that made me know 100% sure it was mine, just had new plates and stickers removed. I chased it down the fwy at 110 across town with dispatch patching me into a highway patrols cell phone. The dispatch lady was mad as hell and kept telling me to stop chasing him and let the cops do. I said well until you get here or catch up to me i will keep doing the job. He darted off on an exit and back into town so the highway patrol said no his jurisdiction so they transferred me to another cop and by then he had ran a red and was gone. Hope to get the ins check today and then they can enjoy the truck:mad:

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
Did you get the new plate numbers? Would still like to see these kind of people get busted even if you don't get your truck back

cdbright

JUST RENT IT
Dec 16, 2008
Salt Lake City, UT
i gave the new plate number to the cops as i was chasing them (215 South) , she tells me they are not stolen, i told her no shit they put new plates on the truck:mad::mad::mad: