Here is the new bolts, crush washers and clips:
DSC05893.jpg

Here are the front lines. Length end to center of eye: 32"
DSC05896.jpg

Rears. 17.75"
DSC05894.jpg

Rear Splitter. 22.25"
DSC05895.jpg

Note on the box: Goodridge brake lines are manufactured 3/4" longer than stock lines. Will post pics tomorrow when installed.

SIKDMAX

Highway Burnouts!
Sep 14, 2007
Central Coast, Cali
www.sikdmax.com
Aaaaaaaand.... they didnt work. Seems that the fitting from the hardlines used on at least the LMM are different. Anyone have any idea where I could get new fittings pictured here? It threads on to the brake line, and connects to the stock truck hard line.

brakefitting.jpg

Tucsontoy

Aug 28, 2007
Tucson, AZ
brake fitting

check this out.
This is where I bought mine recently and he was a quick delivery. Here is the item name that you can copy and search on e-bay. I just checked and the item is there for $5.95.
AEROQUIP FCM2936 3 X 3/8-24 ADAPTOR SOLD EACH

MAXLLY

No Lemming Here
Aug 15, 2007
San Diego
Go to the local hose shop, it's nothing special. My Guy in Orange grabbed them right off the shelf.

IMO- I would make them 2" longer (or more) than stock. You'll be glad... The bradied lines don't move/flex the same as the stockers, they require a little more arch. As well you'll need to watch carefully when you take the caliper off, there is some sort of sensor on the hub and it'll rub on the disc. The same "sleeve bracket" that holds this sensor in place holds the brake line and if the brake line isn't clamped in the right place when you turn the wheels it will pull on the new brake line at the frame attachment point.

Hope this helps. BTW- nice to read you guys again:hug:, Jamaica was well... perfect!!

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Go to the local hose shop, it's nothing special. My Guy in Orange grabbed them right off the shelf.

!

Exactly:) FWIW JIC and AN are the same thing,So if they tell you JIC
You can use that

Bring the fittings with you,Run into a bind and I can get them,but it will take a while

SIKDMAX

Highway Burnouts!
Sep 14, 2007
Central Coast, Cali
www.sikdmax.com
check this out.
This is where I bought mine recently and he was a quick delivery. Here is the item name that you can copy and search on e-bay. I just checked and the item is there for $5.95.
AEROQUIP FCM2936 3 X 3/8-24 ADAPTOR SOLD EACH

Tucson... thanks very much! You think that will be a different fitting then the one that I have now?

Anyone here? The fitting is:

AEROQUIP FCM2936 3 X 3/8-24 ADAPTOR

0900_1.JPG

It appears this will thread right onto the new line, but will it go into the stock hardline fitting or is it going to be the same as I have now? Anyone have any way of getting specs on stock parts to check the thread sizing of the stock hardline fittings? It seems they have changed for LMM.

Nor-Cal Nick

Suspension Guy
May 14, 2008
Bakersfield Ca.
www.NorCalTruck.com
Aaaaaaaand.... they didnt work. Seems that the fitting from the hardlines used on at least the LMM are different. Anyone have any idea where I could get new fittings pictured here? It threads on to the brake line, and connects to the stock truck hard line.

brakefitting.jpg

Your so funny ... I could have told you all of this. I have what you need, look at these:
05.jpg

These are Ford lines but I have them for GMs also.

All custom made to what spec's we need and they are all crimped ends.

SIKDMAX

Highway Burnouts!
Sep 14, 2007
Central Coast, Cali
www.sikdmax.com
Pft. F you :D

Yes my lines are just sitting on my workbench mocking me - frickin pissed off I spent $150 on lines, plus I bought those damn little fittings on eGay which were the wrong size anyway haha.

So youve found the LMM lines/connections are different? What you have will work on LMMs? What material are those made out of?

PM me pricing or something. Ill put up my goodridge lines for sale.

Nor-Cal Nick

Suspension Guy
May 14, 2008
Bakersfield Ca.
www.NorCalTruck.com
The first LMM we lifted back late last year we found that they are different. So we sent them in to our brake line company that makes lines to our spec and we have been using them ever since.

How do you think we are hooking up the brakes on these LMM coil overs:D

A 3-piece lifted kit runs $185.00 so no more than that if not cheaper. I just need to get your spec's of length and I can get a exact price. Oh and than have a DOT # also. Come in different colors.