some people play xbox

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
oh yeah that was you im my garage when i started this, oh wait, nope, there was no one here? Hmmm, how can you tell me what was needed? I went down to the grit required to achieve what i needed. Simple as that. I would not suggest someone start sanding every project @180 grit? Snowflakes bra, snowflakes

Never said wet sand 180 I said its not needed but you know better than me bra :D BTW it does look good.

Last edited:

DMAXchris

It’s only temporary!
Apr 28, 2009
Natrona Heights PA
Teabaggs!!! Its not been the same with out your witty, information laden insults.
Super nintendo? Pshh. Your kidding right? Whats your fav game, im guessing somethin yoshi related. Hey remember this up up down down left right left right b a select start?
Hahahaha oh god, good times

Contra FTW

DMAXchris

It’s only temporary!
Apr 28, 2009
Natrona Heights PA
I still remember the music!! lol

:rofl:
The last level was a beotch.
Strange to think what video games were back in the day and how far they've come. I now have better graphics on my iPhone than any console from the 90s.

Goldeneye on N64 is still one of the best games ever IMO.

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
I changed my ball joint mount point on the congnito uca, from below the uca to above it
Before
picture.php

After
picture.php

New cv angle
picture.php
new ride height
picture.php

Unable to turn tire...lol
Trading for a smaller set tomorrow! Current set is a 35 new set is a 33

Darius6t9

I'm the Floater. Lurking.
Aug 23, 2008
Rusk, Tx. Again
Nice job.

I started on Pong. Then Odessy 2000, Intellevision, Atari 2600, Atari 5200, Nintendo, Sega Genesis (still have it), PS2 x2 (Still have those) and the last one was an XBox 360. It was stolen. I'm not an old fart by any means. I'm 37.

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
I recently bought a system that plays NES/SNES/Gensis games and have been playing the shit out of some paperboy and mario brothers. Still have a 3DO system somewhere.

jraymer

<--Tree Hugger
Oct 31, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Just played xbox at a bar by my house, man I am terrible at madden. I'm a play station guy so the buttons f'ed me all up :rofl:

darkone98

Sep 12, 2012
Markerville, AB
I need to get rid of my videogame collection, I have about 10 different systems that I have collected since I was 15. Still can't beat the original xbox though, It plays pretty well anything.

picture.php