Help: SoCal Theft-WENDY Found -title change

Status
Not open for further replies.

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
Very sorry to read this:(:mad: Going out to take the keys out of all our vehicles now and lock up the Garage.. F&ckin thieves everywere these days:mad::mad:

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Sorry to hear
She might turn up yet a few weeks after my friends lifted 03 was stolen in San Diego it was found. She had lojack and on star and after 20mins of it being stolen neither could locate it. They used it for smuggling and hit a rock out in the desert messing up the rims and suspension as well as trashing the interior. Insurance fixed and she still has the truck today.

Good luck

minisub

6-5/6-6;Whatever It Takes
Sep 11, 2006
Cleveland, OH
My guess is Wendy is gone for good :cry: OnStar still cannot locate and police didn't have any better luck.

I'm also guessing she is either in Mexico or in a million pieces by now:villagers:

I had a similar thought When I got the e-mail. Although I was thinking South America.

Do you guys know anyone in the Longshoreman's union?

Many years ago, A friend of mine Had his truck stolen in Brooklyn And was called by the cops several months later when they found it on a ship full of stolen vehicles bound for South America

I am really sorry to hear about this, my truck is Wendy's twin. I would be beside myself without it...

Last edited:

dieselson

Oct 14, 2006
Huntington Beach, CA
Reading that makes me sick. What makes me really mad is stuff like this always happens to the best people. These guys deserve to be hanged :mad: I hope you find wendy soon :(:(:(

fajitatone

Almost Stock
Jul 6, 2007
WA
www.fajita.net
I had a similar thought When I got the e-mail. Although I was thinking South America.

Do you guys know anyone in the Longshoreman's union?

Many years ago, A friend of mine Had his truck stolen in Brooklyn And was called by the cops several months later when they found it on a ship full of stolen vehicles bound for South America

I am really sorry to hear about this, my truck is Wendy's twin. I would be beside myself without it...

+1

most cars stolen in Miami wind up in containers. Where On-Star doesn't work.
:(

I'm sorry for your loss. I was burglarized 3 times, in my driveway. I hope they find the truck, soon.
:hug:

2wd_Sled_Puller

Heavy Equiment mechanic
Feb 19, 2008
Florida
+1

most cars stolen in Miami wind up in containers. Where On-Star doesn't work.
:(

I'm sorry for your loss. I was burglarized 3 times, in my driveway. I hope they find the truck, soon.
:hug:

Yup i work down there and its nothing to turn the tv on and here about 5 cars getting stolen in a days time. Or driving down 95 or i 75 or the turn pike and seeing the silver alert out for a vehicle. And just to think everytime im there and go to walk into a shit and get i leave my keys in the truck with it running. I keep thinking i am at home were stuff like this dont happen very often and if it does the vehicle is spotted before it makes it out of are small town

jlawles2

Jan 28, 2010
Danbury, TX
Screw the 120. Drop it down to 50 volts with lots of amps. The lower the voltage, the more likely it is to cause the muscles to tense and not let go.

The small town I live in has a bash of robberies last year around Thanksgiving. One house 2 doors down got hit, the day after Thanksgiving while the owners were at the deer lease. On the other side of town, an elderly couple got hit while one was in the hospital and the other visited.

I think all thieves should be beat, drug down the road, dipped in tar, feathered, and then put on public display where people can walk by and use a cattle prod on them.

I always hate to hear when someone has anything stolen. I do not have an enormous amount of work done to my truck, but it is still like my baby. It is a part of the family, just like the dog or cat in the back yard.

As for onstar, I have heard that pro thieves can disable it in under 30 seconds. Drop the glovebox, unplug the antenna, and the wiring to the module. Even with a backup battery, without the antenna there is no communication.

I hope the cops (or someone on the site) find Wendy and help return her back to the family. Should someone on the site find the worthless thief and Wendy, just tell the cops that you felt threatened when they ask why you hit the idiot with the large flashlight, wrench, etc...

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
:mad: I just read the email, im very sorry to hear this! Id be out of my wig if that happend to me:( I hope you can find her. If they were pros the OnStar prolly got the hack by the time it got to the end of the block. :(

So sorry to hear..... ill give ya an E-hug :hug:

Scum of the earth.... they need to be chained to a chair and start jerking finger nails and toenails off.......

Bring back the Brazen Bull :devil:

JD4440

<< Lo-Carb Monster
Feb 27, 2009
Orlinda, TN
That's awful to hear, I'm sorry guys. I really need to get my DSP5 put in with a "no throttle input tune loaded.

jraymer

<--Tree Hugger
Oct 31, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
My guess is Wendy is gone for good :cry: OnStar still cannot locate and police didn't have any better luck.

I'm also guessing she is either in Mexico or in a million pieces by now:villagers:

That has to be one of the worst feelings. The more I think about it I bet they are doing something with the truck as a whole, if they got a key made and took the care not to destroy anything. SO maybe there is still hope

Status
Not open for further replies.