SoCal Diesel and Guy Tripp

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
I'm sure this is not the right place to post this, but I'd like to give a shout out.

Dealing with Guy @ SoCal is a pleasure without having to wade through any of the prima-dona companies that compete with him.

Parts get sent out in a timely fashion and are as advertised. He has bailed me out of a few jams and gone out on a limb, without batting a lash.

Heads up, good company and person to deal with!!!

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Ya I like how he always helps and is personal about it!

"how's your day Simon ". Always a pleasure dealing with him!

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
I had a problem with a parts I pruchased through Guy. His comments to me were every business is going to have some failures and setbacks, it's how you deal with those that make the difference. He did a amirable job dealing with those. That's the kinda businesses you want to spend your money with. Hats off to you, Guy.

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
I had a problem with a parts I pruchased through Guy. His comments to me were every business is going to have some failures and setbacks, it's how you deal with those that make the difference. He did a amirable job dealing with those. That's the kinda businesses you want to spend your money with. Hats off to you, Guy.

I agree. You can also always get in touch with Guy and he takes the time to explain things to you.

dmaxfireman

'Can do' kind of guy
Apr 8, 2007
CT
Thanks for all you do Guy!! You always return phone calls in a timely manner, always work out any issues until the customer is satisfied, and are never to busy to make sure that the questions we call with get answered. Top quality business practices that many others should try and emulate.

I think you should write a book "Being a good vendor for dummies" and make it required reading for all vendors, or at least a select couple :)

Madspeed

Fat Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Elk Ridge Utah
Hes even there for you when your stuck on the road 750 miles from home with your wife and kids and need advice or answers. and FREE to boot
:thumb: well I did buy my EFI live and some other small goodies but Im sure he didnt remember that. He just helped no questions asked

Chaseum

"Learning"
Mar 29, 2009
Savannah
Everything said is very true. He has helped me long before I purchased major parts from him. Even his wife goes out of her way to make sure Guy gets messages asap if he is unavailable.

Thanks again for the awesome motor Guy!

Alligator

Nov 9, 2006
N. Idaho
You hit the nail on the head, Rob. Guy is one of the best business men I know, and has always treated me right. Thanks for posting this thread, it's not often that anyone does this. :thumb:

duramaxdiesel

Dmax Nut
Oct 23, 2008
Montreal, Canada
That is why I ordered all my hard parts from him. I even got surprised that he answered the phone when I called. I'm so used to leaving messages everywhere I call lol.

Nick

jrkrace

May 4, 2008
Connecticut
Guy has also done well by me, even though I'm not a die hard "racer". I went to him for a tow tune and had a great experience, which led me to go back to him for a DSP5 setup.

Excellent customer service, which is a breath of fresh air, especially these days...