So what are you spending your tax money on?

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Oh hell, why not ask? Its the dog days of winter....nothing else is going on.

What are you spending your tax refund on? Truck parts? Gifts for wife? Take a vacation? House repairs? Pay a bill? Leave it in savings? None of our F-ing business? :rofl:

New shotgun. 1st gun Ive ever owned.
Grave marker for wife's best friend, since her kids spent her money on drugs.
Remodel our bedroom -- new closet space.
Leave the rest in the bank.

What say you, DD crew?

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
PAy off my paypal credit to get out of some debt. Since I’m only getting $500 back since the governemt screwed me even tho I had insurance.

Tom, you sir deserve a heck of a lot of praise for getting your friend a tombstone. I’m sorry for your loss. Wish there were more like you in the world.

Budneeds2beers

Aka Mike Honcho....
Aug 25, 2016
Cali
Some truck parts. Just got the lockers, lift and im going to try and sqeeze a deaver pack for now. Other then that some in the bank for a house. Some to pay down student loans...

Hambone

Always learning
Jan 24, 2016
Florida
Room addition for my baby Girl
And new stroller car seat
If anything is left over a new surf board :thumb:
Need to sell my atv so I can build my trans before it seriously grenades:roflmao: Joys of being a father

Yngdmax92

Sep 26, 2013
#1 - pistol to activate my liscence I just got approved for......anybody have something forsale!?

#2 rims an tires

Add the rest of it to the pile for a down payment on my first home! Buying a home on one income is terrible!

Of course not all my taxes will cover this, but I spread a little here a little there type deal

lmmcbrown0917

Oct 13, 2013
North Carolina
Oh hell, why not ask? Its the dog days of winter....nothing else is going on.

What are you spending your tax refund on? Truck parts? Gifts for wife? Take a vacation? House repairs? Pay a bill? Leave it in savings? None of our F-ing business? :rofl:

New shotgun. 1st gun Ive ever owned.
Grave marker for wife's best friend, since her kids spent her money on drugs.
Remodel our bedroom -- new closet space.
Leave the rest in the bank.

What say you, DD crew?

What shotgun did you get?

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Damn y’all are sure given the government an awful big interest free loan if you are getting that big a refund. Lol

I never get a refund I always make sure I’m paying in at the end of the year. I’d rather that money sitting in my bank making me money not the government.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
Damn y’all are sure given the government an awful big interest free loan if you are getting that big a refund. Lol

I never get a refund I always make sure I’m paying in at the end of the year. I’d rather that money sitting in my bank making me money not the government.

x2, I'd be broke after the shotgun purchase :rofl:

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Still up in the air, haven't done our taxes yet. I have a few things in mind though.:thumb:

BoiseRob

Oct 12, 2007

Yup, I always make sure I owe $400-$600 at the end of the year. Had several years where someone filed a false return using my SS# and it would really have sucked if the government owed me and some unknown person had filed first. The stupid thing is the first time it happened, I asked where the false return refund check was sent and they said "by law", they couldn't tell me. I reminded Social Security that it was my SS# and they said it didn't matter, they were not at liberty to tell me the address where they sent the check.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
We dont get much back but i damn sure make sure i dont have to pay. This go round will be to either put a patio on the back of the house or carpet in the house. Leaving it up to the wife and she still hasnt decided :roflmao:

Columbus450

Aug 24, 2017
Louisiana
What's a refund don't see that anymore , i try to balance it all out so where I have more money throughout the year , i'm happy to just break even at the end of the year and not owe anything

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
I'm still waiting for the accountant to tell me exactly how much I get back. Inevitably it will go toward vehicle projects, though I am itching to build a new server now that the Spectre/Meltdown "fixes" have hosed its performance. That, and it only supports 32GB of RAM, which is not enough for some future plans.