Smokin in Gatlingurg,TN

Bluemax

???????????
Sep 25, 2006
Missouri
Well looks like poor blue just got put on trailer pulling duty, because I sure don't want Corey pushing any of my buttons.:D

I am on a single cp3 also ripm. The dual fuelers haven't been on mine for a while either due to a stock bottom end and not enough cash flow to do anything about it, I also just put the 40 back on it Sunday, so we would be a good match I would think.;) I never claimed to have a bad ass truck I was just playing around. I thought everyone else was too.

Last edited:

Bluemax

???????????
Sep 25, 2006
Missouri
I think I'd still lose though. Is it bad if the intercooler whistles more than the turbo does and I only have 15lbs of boost????:D

Bluemax

???????????
Sep 25, 2006
Missouri
I agree with mike lets nuke kevs truck and im running the switch :eek::cool2:

I can see it now....
Hey uh Cor... they got the fire put out and they want to unhook the chain so they can drag my truck off the track... can you let go of the button now....and dammit stop giggling like that.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Well looks like poor blue just got put on trailer pulling duty, because I sure don't want Corey pushing any of my buttons.:D

I am on a single cp3 also ripm. The dual fuelers haven't been on mine for a while either due to a stock bottom end and not enough cash flow to do anything about it, I also just put the 40 back on it Sunday, so we would be a good match I would think.;) I never claimed to have a bad ass truck I was just playing around. I thought everyone else was too.

LOL I was Joking lol to get more people to show up lol if you do show up we can still play :hug:

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX
I think I'd still lose though. Is it bad if the intercooler whistles more than the turbo does and I only have 15lbs of boost????:D

I'll ship you an intercooler this week end. Thanks to Maxlly ( James ) I have an extra one for ya. Oh wait, I think he sent it to me so as to ship it to you. It will be in the mail soon Kevin.;)

Bluemax

???????????
Sep 25, 2006
Missouri
I ain't skeered I'm just to tight to build a good engine yet. :D
I used them for a while, then I put a real good hot tune in it put it on a dyno and then raced two people on the street with it. Started it the next day and had a miss and a bunch of smoke at idle. After I cussed a while I finally pulled it apart and found a couple of bad injectors instead of bent rods. It's been snowing a lot here so I threw on a stock charger to get me by till the snow was gone. Now it's time to start getting stuff back on slowly. And then the intercooler blew apart. Not a good start to the pulling season so far. Corey might get his jacket back next year, if he keeps his truck in one piece. You know how those GMC's are. A chevy will take em every time.:chevy::D

Bluemax

???????????
Sep 25, 2006
Missouri
I would have but no dealership around here would touch the injectors with the turbo on it so I had to take it off and I just left it stock for a while just in case something went wrong with the new ones. And with a hole in the intercooler I don't think it makes much difference anyhow, can't get much over 15-20lbs of boost out of it.:( But on the brighter side I have got a hell of a smoke tune though.:D

2wd_Sled_Puller

Heavy Equiment mechanic
Feb 19, 2008
Florida
I was only kidding too.........:):)

I was about to say O Steve i beilve its a little longer then 13 hours. I hope to start playing a little more in 2009 2010. Hopefully fuel prices will be back down and i will have a trailer to trailer the truck. It would suck to drive all that way and be strainded. Thats along walk for the Feets mobile.:D

02freighttrain

Team Salad Bartender
Aug 13, 2006
sootville, Fl
I was about to say O Steve i beilve its a little longer then 13 hours. I hope to start playing a little more in 2009 2010. Hopefully fuel prices will be back down and i will have a trailer to trailer the truck. It would suck to drive all that way and be strainded. Thats along walk for the Feets mobile.:D
I have made the drive to Gatlinburg, Tn - 30 times at least...... Last year after spring fling I stopped there to see all my friends. I was hauling the Train on my GN trailer and made it to my door in Florida in just under 11 hours. It's 670 miles you do the math.

TNRGreene

Kicked to the Curb
Sep 2, 2006
Bradenton, Florida
I have made the drive to Gatlinburg, Tn - 30 times at least...... Last year after spring fling I stopped there to see all my friends. I was hauling the Train on my GN trailer and made it to my door in Florida in just under 11 hours. It's 670 miles you do the math.
11 hours :confused: Oh ya your tow vehicle IS an LLY :eek: :p :rofl: