Smokin in Gatlingurg,TN

02freighttrain

Team Salad Bartender
Aug 13, 2006
sootville, Fl
Who's going? I know Dave Dunbar will have the dyno there and Wayne is trying to make the sled pull happen, but no word yet. It will be a lot of fun and a lot of people have rented cabins in the area for the event. I'll be there. Hope that doesn't make you change your mind about coming:D. It is a very nice time of year to be in the Smokey Mountains. Gatlinburg is about 2k feet elevation.

Bluemax

???????????
Sep 25, 2006
Missouri
Hmmm.... You on fuel, me on the bottle, and you help me pick my bottom end up off the ground when we're done and it's on.:D

Like I told Corey, you don't want none of the ol gt40 she'll tear you up...;):rofl:

Is there going to be a sled pull for sure? I can probably hold my own on a track but a dyno might be a different story.:)

GRAYAREA

Who's this REDNECK TEXAN
Jun 29, 2007
SOB i want to be called out the last time that happened i put 26 ft on the guy who was picking on me :gmc:

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Not gonna make it to the spring gathering... might try to come to the fall on e though if it's gonna be big like this spring one...

as for the pull... NOT happening is what was relayed to me from DP Tuners - event sponsors. Said the fair grounds wasn't interested. :rolleyes:

GRAYAREA

Who's this REDNECK TEXAN
Jun 29, 2007
May 24th I want 02 freighttrain and ripmf666 in easton mo. if you get around me i will pay your fuel bill:)

PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE

IM CALLIN YOU OUT

NO DRUGS NO BS JUST #2

:baby::baby::baby::baby: WILL BE AFTERWARDS

Bluemax

???????????
Sep 25, 2006
Missouri
May 24th I want 02 freighttrain and ripmf666 in easton mo. if you get around me i will pay your fuel bill:)

IM CALLIN YOU OUT

NO DRUGS NO BS JUST #2

:eek::eek::rofl::rofl:

bullfrogjohnson

Big Girl!
Nov 20, 2006
Locust, NC

IM CALLIN YOU OUT

NO DRUGS NO BS JUST #2

Ill get around you

as long as your parked:D
I would love to come to missouri and pull. If things keep going like they are at work I will be living in Pittsburg, Kansas and then you will have nowhere to hide

Bluemax

???????????
Sep 25, 2006
Missouri
Ill get around you

as long as your parked:D
I would love to come to missouri and pull. If things keep going like they are at work I will be living in Pittsburg, Kansas and then you will have nowhere to hide

You could sneak up and steal his keys or something. That works pretty good I hear.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo

IM CALLIN YOU OUT

NO DRUGS NO BS JUST #2

No bottle your sig says you have the bottle lol. Pick on someone my own size you and bluemax have more then me you both have gt40's and dual cp3s im a single cp3 truck lol, Now Steve freighttrain would be your huckleberry lol.

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX

IM CALLIN YOU OUT

NO DRUGS NO BS JUST #2

I'm in, see you there Corey. :cool2:

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX
No bottle your sig says you have the bottle lol. Pick on someone my own size you and bluemax have more then me you both have gt40's and dual cp3s im a single cp3 truck lol, Now Steve freighttrain would be your huckleberry lol.

We'll just put the bottle on Kevin's truck.:D

GRAYAREA

Who's this REDNECK TEXAN
Jun 29, 2007
The bottle has not been on my truck in about 2 yrs ever since i put the GT 42 on its been off i was a stock bottom end when i put the 42 on i was afraid i would shuck parts out so the squirt is off

I agree with mike lets nuke kevs truck and im running the switch :eek::cool2: