Sleeves, Fabtech HD Tie Rods or Cognito HD Tie Rods?

Nor-Cal Nick

Suspension Guy
May 14, 2008
Bakersfield Ca.
www.NorCalTruck.com
Why do people buy the cognitos if the sleeves are half the price and do the same job?

Sleeve's- offer strength to the OEM rod only / to some guys not running large tires or lift this is enough.

Cognito HD tie rods- offer complete strength from end to end over OEM / at more of a cost you are complete in making sure you don't have a tie rod failure.

Neither one is right or wrong just up to you to spend your money on how much strength you want.

attachment.php

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
Sleeve's- offer strength to the OEM rod only / to some guys not running large tires or lift this is enough.

Cognito HD tie rods- offer complete strength from end to end over OEM / at more of a cost you are complete in making sure you don't have a tie rod failure.

Neither one is right or wrong just up to you to spend your money on how much strength you want.

attachment.php

That pic does not do the H.D. rods justice. They are night and day better from end to end. I just got my cognito H.D. tie rods and braces and can't believe how much better built they are. They are priced really well considering they are only about $50.00 bucks more then the OEM junk. JMHO.

maxaholic

Dec 6, 2008
Central, Texas
I know I am thread resurecting(just found this thread), but has anyone decided on the best bang for the buck. I'm wanting to drag race and sled pull a little and don't need my front end in pieces. And one more question? Has anyone ,or know of anyone, ever broken a tierod with the sleeves in place?