Slayed an LMM

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
I watched a pretty, dark blue LBZ knock on the door of 12's only to get traded in on a ecoboost...I lost all faith in the LBZ that day...:(

:D

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
U havnt ran into the right lbz yet. Theres always someone faster.

the only fast is Sean's twin turbo rig but hes on 35s and stock sticks now. he and i are a good race on the tow tune. your right there is always someone faster, just not a LBZ in az :roflmao:

shmittey

Oct 16, 2010
Central, MA
In Va Beach.

Yes my trans is built.

I was just down there last month. I ran into an gmc lb7 or lly on the highway sitting in tunnel traffic on way back to Williamsburg. Were going back and forth when there were openings. I thought he wanted race but disappeared after the tunnel.

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk 4

mackthehack

DUH...
Apr 16, 2007
I was just down there last month. I ran into an gmc lb7 or lly on the highway sitting in tunnel traffic on way back to Williamsburg. Were going back and forth when there were openings. I thought he wanted race but disappeared after the tunnel.

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk 4

One Saturday I was heading back to vb and saw a white crew cab chevy smoking a lot. I caught him and passed him gradually. Then I heard his turbo spool and he started to creep away. I switched to kill and dominated him. This was before the tunnel on 64. I slowed down through the tunnel. Then after the tunnel the guy tried to catch up to me, he got about a car length away and I gave him some smoke and took off again. I again slowed down, I could see him coming but not ass fast and he changed lanes to get off the interstate. I saw him give me a nod and a thumbs up. Not sure what motor he had, I know it was a classic body style.

mackthehack

DUH...
Apr 16, 2007
i too smoked an lmm last night :thumb: the guy wouldn't even look at me after haha

Nice!!! Hahaha!!! I love that shit, they don't even look! I always laugh after that. I laugh even more when someone get pissed off at you. They flip you off and you just wave and smile back at them. That pisses them off even more.