Slayed an LMM

BLACKMAX1

WAY2EVL
Jul 10, 2013
VA beach
I've only seen it puff a lil clound before the turbo lights and my converter lock, it's like that even on my max effort tune as well

BLACKMAX1

WAY2EVL
Jul 10, 2013
VA beach
Damn now that I think about it may of been on my 180 one but not sure. I changed my trans filter today and did some driven on my max effort tune, it sends out a respectable cloud onto the pavement but nothin crazy after the air catches up. We need to meet up sometime, who did your front end?

mackthehack

DUH...
Apr 16, 2007
Damn now that I think about it may of been on my 180 one but not sure. I changed my trans filter today and did some driven on my max effort tune, it sends out a respectable cloud onto the pavement but nothin crazy after the air catches up. We need to meet up sometime, who did your front end?

Toby from xXx Fabrications hooked me up with this upgrade.

BLACKMAX1

WAY2EVL
Jul 10, 2013
VA beach
Yea its a lil over an hour away, but yea I saw the name of the thread clicked on it saw his avatar and said dammit that's the truck. I'm not gonna make any excuses but defiantly want to run him again.
Where's that place at

BLACKMAX1

WAY2EVL
Jul 10, 2013
VA beach
Yea we were movin I let off a 105, he was still in it. I got pulled over on that same road 2 years ago goin 114 cop was pissed. But his truck defiantly surprised me for sure, I was not expecting that lifted truck take off like that. He had me from the beginning and by the time I changed lanes it was to late... But a good time.

mackthehack

DUH...
Apr 16, 2007
Yea we were movin I let off a 105, he was still in it. I got pulled over on that same road 2 years ago goin 114 cop was pissed. But his truck defiantly surprised me for sure, I was not expecting that lifted truck take off like that. He had me from the beginning and by the time I changed lanes it was to late... But a good time.

:thumb: