Slapped around by a powerstroke

Blackmax123

Aug 2, 2014
central Pennsylvania
Maybe I missed it, but who did your tuning?

My lml runs very well on just a single heavy tow tune. There's a 6.0 dually been hammering around town that thinks he has something. Can't wait till I run into him when I'm in the lml.

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
Its not like it used to be built trans in a LML or not you’re going to have a tough time keeping up with the newer 6.7’s with just a tune and delete pipe. I’ve yet to have a LML be even close playing around on the street with mine it’s always truck lengths.

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
Its not like it used to be built trans in a LML or not you’re going to have a tough time keeping up with the newer 6.7’s with just a tune and delete pipe. I’ve yet to have a LML be even close playing around on the street with mine it’s always truck lengths.

What about the older generation Duramaxs? Is it something specific to the LML or is the 6.7 just that good?

036.6turbo

Jan 17, 2014
Maybe I missed it, but who did your tuning?

My lml runs very well on just a single heavy tow tune. There's a 6.0 dually been hammering around town that thinks he has something. Can't wait till I run into him when I'm in the lml.

Dan’s Diesel. I’m not blaming them. I just asked for a delete / tow tune.

I did expect it to be a bit more fun to drive, but I probably should have communicated my expectations better to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

036.6turbo

Jan 17, 2014
It’s tough to beat a good running 01-10 Duramax with a built trans. LML’s are just slow.

I always assumed every iteration of the Duramax was just a bit better than the previous one. Obviously performance wise, I was wrong.

Rob tuned the LBZ, when I swapped it into the LB7, I did do a DSP5 on that truck, but was definitely a more spirited truck. Fun to drive.

Rob had stopped tuning, by the time I deleted this truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
They are heaviest of the duramax line up and most are running around on 35/22's so they are slow. Mine is the slowest, lol, its stock...:D

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
The lml will run. My buddy’s wife’s truck runs 12.80’s on 37” Toyo mts. Built trans, pink twins 66/80, dual cp3, ii 30 overs, stock long block. Popping rail low code halfway down the track.

It has exergy 100’s and a new dual fueler controller. I’m guessing low 12’s or blown up this year:rofl:

Josh154

Sep 28, 2015
Sioux Falls SD
My lml feels way stronger than my lmm ever did on stock fuel with built trans. On cp4 no it didn’t but with a cp3 it definitely does. Was night and day difference between cp4 and cp3. Granted I was running korys tunes on the lmm and Blake’s on the lml. The lml is way more responsive. I’m bringing mine to the track this spring, shooting for a high 12.