Status
Not open for further replies.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Greetings Rick,

Vendors are held to a higher standard than other members.

Vendors on this site are here to assist members in finding parts and services for their Duramax powered vehicles.

Vendors are not here to fight with each other. This is not the Election '16, it's an enthusiast site.

Vendors are not to post in other vendor's forums, ever.

Just use common sense and not take life too seriously.

I wrote rules for this board 10 years ago, I'll see if I can find them. It doesn't come up much.

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
This happened in the same post. If you have a problem delete my comment and message me as a admin. This made me double think about posting on here anymore.
Also saw Ricks post. He was not bashing and boom its gone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-10-12-16-06-55.png
    Screenshot_2016-10-12-16-06-55.png
    139.3 KB · Views: 215

RickDLance

Feb 14, 2007
It was not one of them being a dick. It was Dan. You would have thought I was trying to copy there product! LOL

That's the problem with Vendors being the admin on their own section. They tend to fire first and never ask questions later.

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
It was not one of them being a dick. It was Dan. You would have thought I was trying to copy there product! LOL

That's the problem with Vendors being the admin on their own section. They tend to fire first and never ask questions later.

There you go... always trying to cause issues.. Why can't you just follow the rules here? I don't do the same to you, or any other vendor.

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
This happened in the same post. If you have a problem delete my comment and message me as a admin. This made me double think about posting on here anymore.
Also saw Ricks post. He was not bashing and boom its gone.

Nancy,

SMH.... based upon the posts i have seen from you on here, and how you are viewed by other members, I don't think any of us would miss you...

Rick knows he broke the rules (regardless if he was bashing or not). So I fixed it for him..

WHAT IS THE ISSUE?

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
Nancy,

SMH.... based upon the posts i have seen from you on here, and how you are viewed by other members, I don't think any of us would miss you...

Rick knows he broke the rules (regardless if he was bashing or not). So I fixed it for him..

WHAT IS THE ISSUE?

Well cry baby. I help more then you do anymore. Just cause im not a nut swinger for bolt on parts that do nothing. I understand you dont like being called out for copying others parts. So its easier to just erase and try to belittle people. People SHOULD be able to voice opinion on here. I think the other forum fits your style customers better.

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
And people LIKE YOU are the reason I don't spend as much time on here anymore... PEOPLE like you are the reason A LOT of vendors stop posting on here.

Are you entitled to your opinion? absolutely! Should you be able to slam people with you unsubstantiated claims? or BS??? NO! I don't think anyone wants to read that.

Maybe you should take a step back and spend some time reading all your older posts and get back to me... If anyone else is interested, click on his name and "view all post by" and read away...

Personally? I could care less if you think/feel we copied, or made something better than what is currently available. If you don't like the product, DON'T BUY IT!!

But don't just go and post a bunch of drivel, just to try and start issues.

These are MY opinions, Not PPE's .... :thumb:

RickDLance

Feb 14, 2007
Dan, you have at least 2 other posts in there from other vendors. You picked on me only because of what you did to me in the past. You're acting like an ass wipe!

And as far as I'm concerned every member here has earned the right to voice their opinion. If you don't like it prove them wrong. As long as there isn't a personal attack it should be left alone.

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
Rick,

There may be.. But that is MY decision if they can or can't post there.. NOT yours...

You are like and old girlfriend that was broken up with long ago... but you KEEP calling and texting... GET THE PICTURE!

Or maybe like a rash you can't get rid of... LOL :D :hug:

edit* And NO that is not the reason I wont let you post, you have proven yourself time and time again... I have already provided the data/info he requested, yet he keeps going... that is just harassment

RickDLance

Feb 14, 2007
No Dan, I've left you and your piece of shit company alone. You're the old girl friend picking on and lashing out at me. I didn't do anything wrong and you still attacked me.

You sat on your high horse and claimed it was because of the rules, yet I show where you ignored the rules for others. Grow up man!

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
LOL..... keep telling yourself that... but it was not ME that keept posting in your section.... Hypocrite much?

Again my decision, do as you choose in your OWN section... Don't bring your BS to mine...

I know its hard... BUT! MOVE ON!!

RickDLance

Feb 14, 2007
I keep posting in your section??? Now you're lying to yourself and everyone here. I had only posted in your section a grand total of once. And that is what we're talking about. I posted there a second time when you deleted my first post and it still wasn't derogatory.

Maybe the reason you get attacked here and on other sites is because you lie, and you can't back up your claims. Just all around deceitful. I know I don't have that problem anywhere I post.

Last edited:

RickDLance

Feb 14, 2007
Why don't one of the mods here copy and paste my 2 posts here for all to see. That way they'll know who the scorned ex is in this argument is.

Slowmax

Build what others' won't
Aug 3, 2013
United States
Dan came in here and, used his admin privilege's to harass another vendor on here. And being a vendor/admin has conducted his self in a manor that is totally unprofessional. Just because your upset to be called on your bullshit, don't get so defensive and attack like a true Clinton. Bring the Data and Fact's we all want to see first. :thumb:

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.
Why don't one of the mods here copy and paste my 2 posts here for all to see. That way they'll know who the scorned ex is in this argument is.

Better yet why don't one of the mods change the name of this thread to "the mother in law thread"? There's a whole lot of bitchin going on but nothings being said.

Status
Not open for further replies.