Shift solenoid?

SHOTZY

<"Whats next??"
Aug 27, 2008
melbourne, fl
Will 02 shift solenoids interchange with 05 solenoids? I ask because when finishing up the trans build I dropped the freakin pan on the "D" shift solenoid and broke it!:mad: And of course GM says it non servicable. So my buddy has an 02 trans that hes not using and I was gonna use one out of it.

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
The solenoids are the same as Mike said, only difference is your 05 has 1 more for the G solenoid. And ALLISON carries the solenoids separetly for not alot of money. I think it cost me about $160 for all 6(your 05 has 7) of them with a new pressure switch direct from ALLISON 4 years ago. And if you need a replacement for the 02 trans, let me know as I'm pretty sure I have some out in the shop.

SHOTZY

<"Whats next??"
Aug 27, 2008
melbourne, fl
The solenoids are the same as Mike said, only difference is your 05 has 1 more for the G solenoid. And ALLISON carries the solenoids separetly for not alot of money. I think it cost me about $160 for all 6(your 05 has 7) of them with a new pressure switch direct from ALLISON 4 years ago. And if you need a replacement for the 02 trans, let me know as I'm pretty sure I have some out in the shop.

Good info! Thanks Ferm