Seriously?

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Check out the custom wiring job for the inoperable glow shift gauges in this LMM. What to do with extra boost gauge tubing?? Just pack it all in a wad and wrap around your brake pedal! Bada bing

It also had some junk homemade CAI that i regrettably did not take a picture of and it went in the dumpster. Cant remember the exact details on it.

buddy of mine in high school wired up some strobe lights in his truck like that. called me one afternoon asking if he wired it right. i hear him shut the door and go "oh shit, oh shit, OH SHIT, (click)". i was sitting there going, wtf??? he calls back a while later and goes "man i almost lit my truck on fire! wires got caught in the door and shorted to the body. i burned my hand ripping the wires off the battery". i go "how the hell did you get the wires caught in the door?". he ran them just like the pic, i just shook my head. even in high school i knew better....

DefiantArms

Limp Mode Cowboy
Jan 28, 2016
St. Augustine, FL
I grabbed a picture of this one that came in today. I have never seen such a funky IFS lift setup. Like maybe it was the first one ever to come out. But it literally rubs on the sidewall of the tires! And they drove it like that! And to top it the truck was literally one of the most scariest trucks I've driven. Death wobble above 45mph, brakes beyond metal to metal, tires worn passed the threads, brake lines stretching and cracking. And having to blow in a disgusting breathalyzer at the same time which the customer conveniently didn't have any extra mouthpieces.

Drag radials :roflmao:

ikeG

Oughta Know Better
Apr 19, 2011
Western PA
www.facebook.com
Lifted dodge dually that had 2" spacers on the hub for eagle 20" dually wheels. What they didn't realize is that the OEM studs are longer than the spacer!

Attachments

• IMG_20160210_110120383.jpg
    IMG_20160210_110120383.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 473

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
After my Trans got built I heard a noise while turning. The clips for the hard line got broke and they where rubbing on the center link.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk