Sema

2k5LLY

May 27, 2008
Las Vegas
Mike add me to that list....any plans yet, maybe we should do a bbq to start the:beer and then what ever from there.

Mp350

May 21, 2008
Las vegas
www.roostfest.net
Not that I know anyone else here (besides Chad/Alligator) but I will be working my companies booth (PPG in Hot Rod Alley #23093) on wednesday morning and thursday afternoon. Stop by and mention DD or say Hi. We almost always have something cool to give away. I may also have a spare badge if anyone is in dire need. As much as I'd like to meet some people from here... my whole week is pretty much screwed with meetings and tours. Maybe next time :beer:
Be safe everyone

Walter

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Yes, we need to set up a drunken debacle, err... MEETING. The Dodge camp is getting together, but somehow I don't think I'd be welcomed with open arms. :D Besides, I don't drink Kool-Aid & Jack.

Voodoo Lounge is kinda cool if you haven't been there. Should be warm enough to hang out on the patio.

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
cant edit my post so heres a new list.

LIST:
MMLMM
Johnny
Volker and Mari
Wes
Tommy
Josh
dmaxallitech
Brian
Pat (McRat) (I'm guessing Kat too???)

What do you think Brian? Wanna do what we talked about...?

NemesisDP

Apr 20, 2008
Bloomfield New Mexico
I'm game. Takin 4 other guys with me that all have D-max's. Stayin at x-caliber got a smokin deal on 5 nights a 1/4 of what I was going to pay. Here's my cell # 505-215-0920when you guy's decide.

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
cant edit my post so heres a new list.

LIST:
MMLMM
Johnny
Volker and Mari
Wes
Tommy
Josh
dmaxallitech
Brian
Pat (McRat) (I'm guessing Kat too???)

What do you think Brian? Wanna do what we talked about...?

Hey! What about me??????:hello:

jraymer

<--Tree Hugger
Oct 31, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Ok I finally made the pilgrimage over here. I'm not going to SEMA, unless I sneak in but I am down for whatever. So if there is a list, put me on lol.
328-9191
Justin

ZR1160

TT Dmax Junkie
Jan 12, 2007
Eastern Canada
My wife and I will be landing this afternoon, we have tickets to catch a couple of show while in town, but it would be nice to put some faces to names, being from eastern Canada, I don't get down this way much.......:)

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Anything going on tonight or tomorrow night?

My cell is 951-318-2237 if anyone wants to get ahold of us:D

HammyLB7

May 28, 2008
City of Sin
It was good last night to hang out and meet some people, great to kick off sema like that, I had an idea of maybe getting together again thurs or fri for those that came late, and hopefully get some more trucks out there, me mike johnny and wes need some more to play with..
Any thoughts