160.5 KB · Views: 480
  • Nick screw in cups 3.jpg
    Nick screw in cups 3.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 448

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
My neighbor is making for me.Im going to become a vendor here but I have to get a dam banner made somehow and pay the vendor fee.I don't know how to make the banner any help would be great from any of you computer gurus.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I wasnt getting on your case about vendor-ism, but thanks for going that extra mile. :) They are pretty cool.

How are you going to deal with cutting the threads into the heads for them?

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
I wasnt getting on your case about vendor-ism, but thanks for going that extra mile. :) They are pretty cool.

How are you going to deal with cutting the threads into the heads for them?
No problem Tom im just being up front.Right now its more for the machine shop to do but im working to have a install tool so that anyone can do it at home.Least that's the plan.The tool will have a depoit on it mailed out and when returned the deposit will be refunded.

Crawler

Aug 26, 2013
DFW, TX
Would be interesting to see what it would take to make a custom valvecover and probably injection lines, various small parts, and then a mix of stock lb7 and lly parts to make an lly why injector swap work while utilizing lb7 heads. There would be a market for it.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
LLY covers on LB7 heads cant be made to work. There's no way to seal around the injectors b/c there isnt any "lip" for the cover to ride on. Would be extremely cool if it could work, but.....

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
LLY covers on LB7 heads cant be made to work. There's no way to seal around the injectors b/c there isnt any "lip" for the cover to ride on. Would be extremely cool if it could work, but.....
I would love to try and see if there is a way to make a top half to adapt. I haven't really looked at it and it may never work but id like to see if in some strange way it is possible.