Scan tool question

Jordan91

Nov 30, 2015
Flandreau, sd
I have seen there are quite a few dongles you can buy for your phone that are cheap and one called blue driver claims to read abs and it's $100. Has anyone else heard of this? I guess for that price maybe it would just be worth trying.

Jordan91

Nov 30, 2015
Flandreau, sd
Huh I clicked on the wrong forum to add this to. I meant to do the tool crib. Anyone know how to move it or is that something an admin has to do?

whiterock06

Nov 4, 2015
I've used the blue driver. It works well for what I have needed it for. Fast & Simple

06 Crewcab long bed Lbz

elenorzx

Mar 3, 2016
Not to steal the post... But I am wanting a scan tool to check for chassis codes? Is there such a tool? I don't mind spending a few hundred on it. I haven't had much luck finding one, but I also don't know the "abbreviation" for it like abs, srs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

duramaxnate

Professional Amateur
Feb 18, 2014
Norco, CA
www.mcfooracing.com
Not to steal the post... But I am wanting a scan tool to check for chassis codes? Is there such a tool? I don't mind spending a few hundred on it. I haven't had much luck finding one, but I also don't know the "abbreviation" for it like abs, srs

The only one that I know of that can read chassis codes is a tech 2. I got my china one for $300ish online. I dont think any EFILive device can, I know they can read BCM and TCM codes.