Sandy Hook Shooting video MUST WATCH

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
Who says that picture with the president wasnt taken 2 months before emily was killed, the goverment isnt smart enough to pull this kinda thing off, with all these people involved. What i do know is if i was one of the parents of the kids or teachers killed, i would freak out on the people callin this a joke, its all made up.

Yeah im not talking about the picture im wanting to know if the google search results he shows can be made up or not? It looks legit to me but im not a computer whiz lol.

battlegraduate09

Gearhead
Mar 18, 2010
I don't buy into the conspiracy, but I do believe the Federal Government are compulsive liars. They no longer have any interest in telling the public the truth.

"No Tax Increase For Middle Class!" DUDES!! Did they REALLY think nobody looks at their paycheck????

no kidding. I looked at my check three times thinking it was somebody elses.

BigDMax05

Peanut butter and ladies!
Feb 2, 2009
Indiana
If you guys are watching CNN, Fox, MSNBC for truthful news you would have better luck getting laid in a group full of nuns! If someone doesn't think our government is capable of pulling off a scam like this then tell me how the hell are they getting away with steep tax hikes on America's middle class? And why all of the sudden in the last few months have so many mass shootings came up? I haven't heard of any other mass shootings publicized by the mainstream media prior to 2012 and now all the sudden there are some 3-4 that have reared up in the last few months? Something's going on. What about the good stories you don't hear about? Like the woman who shot an intruder in her home protecting her kids or the off duty Sherriff at the movie theatre that prevented a mass shooting by killing the shooter before he was able to kill anyone else? Where are those stories on CNN? Doom and gloom is all that's ever reported on those networks.

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
To me this is a shame and the "video maker" is a c u next Tuesday for even compiling a half hour edited bull crap with a promise of more to come. Let me tell you all of the families were at a meeting about school safety and they didn't look like they were part of some conspiracy theory to disarm America!

They looked like distraught people that buried their loved ones a week before Christmas!

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
If you guys are watching CNN, Fox, MSNBC for truthful news you would have better luck getting laid in a group full of nuns! If someone doesn't think our government is capable of pulling off a scam like this then tell me how the hell are they getting away with steep tax hikes on America's middle class? And why all of the sudden in the last few months have so many mass shootings came up? I haven't heard of any other mass shootings publicized by the mainstream media prior to 2012 and now all the sudden there are some 3-4 that have reared up in the last few months? Something's going on. What about the good stories you don't hear about? Like the woman who shot an intruder in her home protecting her kids or the off duty Sherriff at the movie theatre that prevented a mass shooting by killing the shooter before he was able to kill anyone else? Where are those stories on CNN? Doom and gloom is all that's ever reported on those networks.

Doom and gloom gives ratings. People ,some, thrive on others misery!

dracing70

SH--- GETTING EXPENSIVE!
Jun 12, 2007
mantua, oh
I just don't know. I could go either way on this issue. It's crazy. I use to say the tea party supporters were nuts but now I think they might have a leg to stand on. But I also think its insane to believe our govt. would mind f--- it's people this way. But who knows. Either way it's very sad.

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Can anyone here tell me if goggle dates can be changed by this guy? Im not that good on a computer but here is another video showing all these little kids fund programs all dated before the shooting? Is it possible he is making these dates up somehow on photoshop or something? He seems to be just browsing on the internet during this video in some parts and the dates are still prior to the shooting? Just wondering if he can change these sort of things or not?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSUAXBChnbE&feature=player_embedded

I just watched this video and this guy is a real loon! It was made up? They did it for the money? Really? How is that even possible? Where are the kids right now hidden in a basement some where?

I cannot even imagine that scenario. So these kids and family's are going to be given new identities and go into some witness protection along with the media the police the coroner the Governor everyone at or near the school that day and on and on and on? Perhaps they could live in area 51 with the Martians!

How can you keep a 6/7 tear old from the truth I ask? We that have kids know what happens when your in a line at some event and you tell your 8 year right now lets pretend your 6 ok ? Because for being a 6 year old you get in for free! So how many have been embarrassed by that scenario? :D

No way this guy is off some space ship

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Like I've posted before, China is having the same problem with school massacres. But they use knives or clubs. The State Dept knows this. I assume our President would know this as well.

The scary part is they ABSOLUTELY know why 2nd amendment was put in before the states would sign off on the Constitution. These guys spent their lives studying Constitutional Law.

So they KNOW why military rifles were to be allowed for US Citizens, but they want to remove them? Now THAT is a conspiracy that doesn't involve tin foil or Kool-Aid. They KNOW that military rifles are for stopping a rogue government so they want to remove them. Since military rifles are rarely used for crime, they know it's not for crime reduction.

BigDMax05

Peanut butter and ladies!
Feb 2, 2009
Indiana
Like I've posted before, China is having the same problem with school massacres. But they use knives or clubs. The State Dept knows this. I assume our President would know this as well.

The scary part is they ABSOLUTELY know why 2nd amendment was put in before the states would sign off on the Constitution. These guys spent their lives studying Constitutional Law.

So they KNOW why military rifles were to be allowed for US Citizens, but they want to remove them? Now THAT is a conspiracy that doesn't involve tin foil or Kool-Aid. They KNOW that military rifles are for stopping a rogue government so they want to remove them. Since military rifles are rarely used for crime, they know it's not for crime reduction.

:thumb:

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y

X2!^^ with my home state leading the charge:mad: As far as the Video, that guys a complete loon IMO. The video is disrespectfull to the families and loved ones directly effected by this tragedy. The Media is as bad as the politicians trying to dictate how we live & think :2birds: them both..

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
X2!^^ with my home state leading the charge:mad: As far as the Video, that guys a complete loon IMO. The video is disrespectfull to the families and loved ones directly effected by this tragedy. The Media is as bad as the politicians trying to dictate how we live & think :2birds: them both..

Thank you my sentiments exactly it is extremely disrespectfull! Thats (thank you)to the others that share my opinion on these two ,and there are more,wackos that spin spun this tragedy Into a conspiracy! It's crap!

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
The guy is a LOON yes, and he is disrespectful yes. BUT i do not think this was just some random shooting that no one had a clue about. There is way to much misinformation and open ??? McRat is right on:thumb:

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
The Conspiracy Theorists are harming the 2nd Amendment advocates, not helping. I understand the distrust of our Federal Government, but you should avoid shooting yourself in the foot when you want to prove firearms are necessary to freedom.

messejme

Jazzy, Me and Max
Mar 7, 2008
Branchburg NJ
As far as reducing the quantity of firearms in possession by citizens as a means of preventing innocents being killed there are many more effective ways of saving lives. How about opening mental institutions for the individuals who present a threat to themselves or others or prohibiting the use of vehicles to prevent deaths from traffic accidents or shut down the Tobacco companies. My concern is the citizens ability to pose enough of a threat to the Government to force officials to listen to the citizens they serve. I asked my brother in law (an active Army serviceman) how many of his fellow soldiers would follow orders if they were told to go house to house in their country disarming or eliminating those who refuse to disarm , his response was about 50/50 would. I would hate to defend myself against our military with our peashooters when they are armed with high tech weaponry that i paid for, that thought scares me. The intelligence of the average citizen also scares me.

Last edited:

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Both Ruby Ridge, and Waco were caused by Federal Police with military weapons, trying to enforce federal anti-gun laws.

If there had been no federal law to enforce, both would have most likely ended peacefully, as the victims had no history of violence towards authorities until they were attacked.

How many children died in those attacks? Going by Obama's current stance, we need to disarm the Federal Police, as they are killing innocent children with firearms.

GeneralTJI

Turbo Todd
Jun 1, 2010
Colorado

^ This!!

.. as far as this video, there were a few points brought up that I'd like an answer to, and some of it was just nonsense blown out of proportion. But the one thing I think everyone should agree on- that medical examiner is a nut job :eek: