Sacramento Ca. --> Truck drag's Oct. 19th

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
bring 'em to valencia for an oil change before the race...otherwise, i've lost my sense of humor...:D

Chris does each oil change he does with a smile. Plus they are quite inexpensive I think he charges 4 24 packs of Pacifico. LOL

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
So you get your truck fixed?

:witch:

Tomorrow after work im going to change the engine oil, front diff to amsoil synthetic, and read diff to amsoil synthetic. Take out my stock FPRV and finally install the PPE Race Valve, then hopefully the boots Larry was so kind enough to give me:hug: will be here and then I can install the 3inch boost tubes.:D The fab shop where I had that piece of tube made is lagging:mad: and he can't gurantee it will be ready this week so I might have to run without a MAF sensor:eek:

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Well boys and girls, I won't be making the race, bought a house and moving this weekend, will be in SAC the following weekend to pick up a truck and two built motors but no racing that weekend.:( Maybe next year. Look luck to all. Subman

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Well boys and girls, I won't be making the race, bought a house and moving this weekend, will be in SAC the following weekend to pick up a truck and two built motors but no racing that weekend.:( Maybe next year. Look luck to all. Subman

Congrats on the house :D

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
We'll find a Starbucks:hug:

Already did map quest :hug:

Nick what the status of your truck?:toetap:

Well it looks like the DA is going to be higher then I hoped :baby:

But it's all good I'm going racing :fluffy: