truck_drags2.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Are you going Kat

I am thinking about it :D But, I can't leave unitl 5 or 6 pm Saturday night after soccer and softball since Pat can't be at two places at once.

Pat says he will watch the kids. Can't drag them along since we are going to El Mirage the next weekend.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Anyone know of a nice hotel in a safe area close to the track?

Still don't know if I'm going for sure. But, making a reservation never hurts:D

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
I would like to go but we have the dyno event on sat the 18th its weird they are haveing tht drag event on a sun

RPM Motorsports

smokinum
May 13, 2008
Central Valley Ca.
Kat if you make a res., don't make it for near the track! The track is out in the sticks, but the local (Florin blvd) area is not a good place to be after dark. Look into Hotels in the Elk Grove area, it's about 20min south on 99 from the track.

Slow- It's on Sun., because "Grudge fest" is on Sat. (Much bigger event). I think it's $35 to race Sat.! Wish my converter was healthy. I was looking forward to Hollister pulls tonight, and the truck drags next week...

Last edited:

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
Kat if you make a res., don't make it for near the track! The track is out in the sticks, but the local (Florin blvd) area is not a good place to be after dark. Look into Hotels in the Elk Grove area, it's about 20min south on 99 from the track.

Slow- It's on Sun., because "Grudge fest" is on Sat. (Much bigger event). I think it's $35 to race Sat.! Wish my converter was healthy. I was looking forward to Hollister pulls tonight, and the truck drags next week...

Oh ok tht makes more sense :)

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA

How is this area? They have a Starbucks :D

Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova
11211 Point East Drive
Rancho Cordova, California 95742 USA

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Dang Right :baby: You guys get your beer and I get my coffee :rofl:

OHHH and We do love our beer:D Kat if you decided to go I will go as well I live about 1hr away. A buddy of mine Drake is going to break into the 10's in his CR CC/LB #2:D Should be a good day

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
OHHH and We do love our beer:D Kat if you decided to go I will go as well I live about 1hr away. A buddy of mine Drake is going to break into the 10's in his CR CC/LB #2:D Should be a good day

You will actually run your truck? :witch:

j/k

:hug:

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
You will actually run your truck? :witch:

j/k

:hug:

LOL well i might just go:D What truck are you going to bring Kat if you decided to go? Wendy?

My truck is 95% ready to run im way down on boost cant break 30psi I dunno if id even break 12's:D but if I get the intake tubing on this week i will run you can guarantee it:D

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
LOL well i might just go:D What truck are you going to bring Kat if you decided to go? Wendy?

My truck is 95% ready to run im way down on boost cant break 30psi I dunno if id even break 12's:D but if I get the intake tubing on this week i will run you can guarantee it:D

Yep, Wendy:D

Casper will be in LSR mode for El Mirage the next weekend. Besides he looks like a nerd at the moment :( He looks like one of those low rider cars with hyd's and is going to start bouncing any second :eek::rofl:

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Yep, Wendy:D

Casper will be in LSR mode for El Mirage the next weekend. Besides he looks like a nerd at the moment :( He looks like one of those low rider cars with hyd's and is going to start bouncing any second :eek::rofl:

LOL. The air is better up here Kat:D Expect a 12.5 or lower:D

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
LOL. The air is better up here Kat:D Expect a 12.5 or lower:D

Really ? :devil:

I really wanted to race Saturday night also:angel: But, I'm sure Ralph is going to the Dyno day so I can't draft him to help Pat with getting the kids to thier respective games.