Roll coal call out by ford owner

dzimbric

Oct 21, 2015
Shallotte, NC
I guess it depends on where you live and what you do with your truck.
I use mine for work. I'm always in mud sometimes up to and past the frame with a 6" lift, and the country I run in has a LOT of deer and moose so most guys run light bars and bush bumpers for extra protection and light. It's standard procedure around these parts.

For a city truck, or pavement princess that doesn't see alot of miles or tow the lift and light bars aren't really needed IMO other than for looks. Stacks have their place too. Hood stacks are great for saving weight on a drag truck. .

x2

There were a couple days this year my truck was the only vehicle in the neighborhood besides the tractor that could negotiate the road back to the house.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
I can't wait til the drills at work go to the newest tier engine, gonna have def tanks and egrs to cram somewhere.

56taskforce

Mar 30, 2014
There is one time I would have used a smoke tune just the other day. Stopped in traffic with a punk and his thumping stereo rattling my teeth out. He just happened to be sitting right at my exhaust tip with his window down but I clenched my teeth and drove on.:angel: