Roll coal call out by ford owner

Stancedlb7

Cummin Stroke this Duramax
Feb 9, 2015
SLC, UTAH
Man, let me tell you! These 10yr olds were on point! "Shutting the place down" with their "Carolina flossin" and "carolina Lurkin". Literally, i remember watching the one kid kept pushing his oakleys up on his face because they were to big! They had to be 12 at the most! Drinking their budlights lol. Light bars, stickers, and half a lift kit.. oh and glass packs with fishtail tips out the back on all of them
But Hey, I got best in class so i was cool with that :thumb:

That sure is a beautiful truck.:thumb:

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Just out of couriosity what's the squats functionality? I've seen a lot of prerunners with a squatted stance but never new why.

Generally the ass end will have 50% to 60% droop in the suspension travel and the front will have 40% to 50% droop. On full framed trucks, this generally causes the "lean" you see as you want the rear end to follow all contours of the ground while you want the front end to dance from bump to bump but keep enough contact to stay in control. You can't get those ratios and still keep the factory rake or stay level. Some trucks you can make it work. They usually don't have a huge ass rake like some of these retards do.

Right now my truck is set to 40% droop in the front and 50% in the rear. I'm going to drop the front a bit more though to help keep the front end more level for towing. I have not bottomed the front end out yet and my new coilovers will have more compression valving in them.

Stancedlb7

Cummin Stroke this Duramax
Feb 9, 2015
SLC, UTAH
Generally the ass end will have 50% to 60% droop in the suspension travel and the front will have 40% to 50% droop. On full framed trucks, this generally causes the "lean" you see as you want the rear end to follow all contours of the ground while you want the front end to dance from bump to bump but keep enough contact to stay in control. You can't get those ratios and still keep the factory rake or stay level. Some trucks you can make it work. They usually don't have a huge ass rake like some of these retards do.

Right now my truck is set to 40% droop in the front and 50% in the rear. I'm going to drop the front a bit more though to help keep the front end more level for towing. I have not bottomed the front end out yet and my new coilovers will have more compression valving in them.

Bam! Thanks for the education. And I'm jealous of your coilovers :hug:

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Lol well Banks and its safe power is for Yuppies that live in so much fear there balls will never drop. Fitting! Might be the biggest dick around, but still cant get the job done. :thumb:

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho

Actually no, I haven't. First, I have nothing to prove, so I drive my truck like an old man. Secondly, my truck is damn near smokeless. Third, I have no penile deficit to make up for.
Well goody for you two:violin::rolleyes:

Lol well Banks and its safe power is for Yuppies that live in so much fear there balls will never drop. Fitting! Might be the biggest dick around, but still cant get the job done. :thumb:
Lulz

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia
Actually no, I haven't. First, I have nothing to prove, so I drive my truck like an old man. Secondly, my truck is damn near smokeless. Third, I have no penile deficit to make up for.

First, I have everything to prove to myself, second I run the absolute shit out of anything with a motor, including my weedeater, third if I worried about my dick size while doing either, then I'm probly not gonna get any regardless.

indiana_jones

LargeFarva
Dec 3, 2013
Ft Collins Colorado

Tell that to the guy who put all the banks stuff on the truck before I bought it from him. I didn't buy a truck to have people look at me or to go fast, I bought it because I live half the year in the rocky mountains. "Safe power", I like that! Thanks! Where I live you need to rely on your vehicle..it aint Jersey. I don't make diesel owners look like assholes by smoking out intersections so I guess I live in fear. Call me whatever you want, I see everyone is in "take everything seriously" mode today. Back to my beer. :)

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
No reason to revive the thread for this

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Tell that to the guy who put all the banks stuff on the truck before I bought it from him. I didn't buy a truck to have people look at me or to go fast, I bought it because I live half the year in the rocky mountains. "Safe power", I like that! Thanks! Where I live you need to rely on your vehicle..it aint Jersey. I don't make diesel owners look like assholes by smoking out intersections so I guess I live in fear. Call me whatever you want, I see everyone is in "take everything seriously" mode today. Back to my beer. :)

Umm, the above is false... Sorry but you do...:D There's a smiley face so you don't think I'm to serious.