dyno and drag numberssoon
Dec 26, 2009
ohio
Well I wanted to help my truck from sagging with only 10 k on it bumper pull
I seen these road master active suspension helper
Well it doesn't do a thing.
I bought a 1991 1500 with a half finished sfa swap
And it only was maybe 5500 towing and it still saggs bad

Don't waste your money like I did don't buy roadmaster active spring helpers they suck

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
I have a set and LOVE them. Without them our 25' travel trailer would steer the BURB with the slightest of cross winds, with them I could actually control it. They don't work as overloads, but they do help when loaded down to keep it from sagging all the way down to the bump stops. Sounds like you need air bags or timbrems for what you are doing.

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
Looks like from the picture, you need to back the truck up on the trailer more. You can have the best of the best suspension, but with a bad load it isn't going to matter.

jlawles2

Jan 28, 2010
Danbury, TX
If the truck you are pulling with is already lifted / leveled, it will not help when you load the truck and it gets a slight sag at the bumper from the tongue load.

From the way it's loaded, the trailer looks like it may be sitting level when loaded. This could be from even loading, or excessive tongue loading.

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
You might need a little more drop in the hitch too. Trailer is fairly level so it will bring the truck down too much if hitch is not correct