Rest in peace Mike (C20ELEPHANT)

Alphakat

Mar 14, 2017
So I know some of you guys are in the Phoenix area. We will be having a celebration of Mike's life on April 29, Saturday at his brother's house in central Phoenix. I will have more details as time gets closer. If anyone is interested, send me a PM. I'm off work for the next couple weeks so will be checking in.
Kathy

aking

Mar 13, 2017
I didn't know him but to lose anyone is no good - RIP. Must of been a good guy by the response on this page. I'll put one up for him. Sorry for the loss.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
I havent responded to this thread because I don't really know what to say.. goodbye Mike, thank you for all of your posts and info. Rest In Peace bud.

Kathy, if you need anything from southern Missouri don't hesitate to ask. I'm very sorry for your loss.

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Kathy sorry for your loss, my heart aches for you. Also thanks for touching base with all of us, it means alot!:thumb:

Alphakat

Mar 14, 2017
Well some good news today everyone. My brother-in-law is going to buy Mike's truck (it only took about 15 minutes of driving around the neighborhood and of course he fell in love). I will make sure he gets on this forum and lets you all know who he is. He has a Dodge diesel (I'm ducking) that he uses for work so he is already a diesel dude and all around nice guy. This is going to be his and Mike's sisters' 5th wheel truck. I threw in extra tool boxes, those two trannys sitting in our garage, the really expensive motor oil (Amzoil??) and that computer thingy that spits out codes (and the laptop Mike had dedicated to it) and to seal the deal, an extra Squatty Potty we had around the house. He's a happy camper. That lifts a huge burden from me because now I don't have to make any more payments. And of course he will nurture the truck and it will stay in the family.

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
That's great to hear Kathy. I know Mike is looking down smiling... And many cringing b/c of all the stuff he got... haha j/k.

It's good to know it will be in good hands.

Yellowchevy

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
Well some good news today everyone. My brother-in-law is going to buy Mike's truck (it only took about 15 minutes of driving around the neighborhood and of course he fell in love). I will make sure he gets on this forum and lets you all know who he is. He has a Dodge diesel (I'm ducking) that he uses for work so he is already a diesel dude and all around nice guy. This is going to be his and Mike's sisters' 5th wheel truck. I threw in extra tool boxes, those two trannys sitting in our garage, the really expensive motor oil (Amzoil??) and that computer thingy that spits out codes (and the laptop Mike had dedicated to it) and to seal the deal, an extra Squatty Potty we had around the house. He's a happy camper. That lifts a huge burden from me because now I don't have to make any more payments. And of course he will nurture the truck and it will stay in the family.

If he has any questions about the tunes for the truck or the software, feel free to email me at [email protected]. I had just sent him some old versions of the software and other stuff, and I'm pretty sure the tuning in the truck was the ones I did for him.

testdrive

May 28, 2013
I had talked to Mike several times and told him I was going to look him up on my annual trip to Quartszite this past January. I had to cancel this last one and so I never got to shake his hand. I travel all parts of the country and have met several but Mike was one that I will have regrets about. Totally surprised at the sudden turn of events.
He freely shared lots of good information to many. I think he went the extra mile.
Thank Mike RIP

FROGMAN524

Jul 17, 2010
RIP to C20. Been reading his threads here and on the other forum for years. He was always helpful and seemed like a nice guy.

Lbzmaxx

Jun 16, 2016
Michigan
Mike was the first person to help me out with my truck. his post was so indepth and precise I could of done the job with my eyes shut lol
it was always a pleasure haveing mikes responces

Great guy and will be missed
RIP Mike