Rest in peace Mike (C20ELEPHANT)

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
This is freaky. I woke up this morning and realize he hadn't texted me in a few days, and had a weird feeling like something happened. Aww hell. Rest in Peace.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 124

gmc502

Jan 16, 2011
Rest In Peace,way to young to be taken.thoughts and prayers for you wife and family.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
The forum is definitely gonna be different without him. RIP

That's for sure. We bumped heads several times but I respected the guy. Even though he was intent on always posting the same pictures haha. Guess we'll miss those now.

On a side note I think it's so crazy how they know so much about our body and our cells that nobody can find a way to keep them in check if need be. It seems like it should be easier than all the strange mutating viruses where you need to start at square one every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MAXX IT OUT

<<<IT WORKS
Mar 1, 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
I don't know many on here personally, but everyone on here becomes a family of a sort. I am sad to see him go, I hope the road is smooth, everything runs fast and strong. I will miss his presents on this forum:Charger:.

Last edited:

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
I was just emailing him about some lb7 stuff, he had told me he had some tests coming up, but that he was doing better. Goes to show just how quickly things can turn. Makes you think about things a little differently, especially when your own health isn't the best. Going to be weird not getting emails from him.

Blackmax123

Aug 2, 2014
central Pennsylvania
I recently just had some deals with him. Sold him a few parts and made an agreement to rent him a front main seal driver. I was shocked to read this. He seemed like a good guy to me. My thoughts and prayers are out to him and his family.. R.I.P Mike..

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
I was just emailing him about some lb7 stuff, he had told me he had some tests coming up, but that he was doing better. Goes to show just how quickly things can turn. Makes you think about things a little differently, especially when your own health isn't the best. Going to be weird not getting emails from him.

He started messaging me and then texting only recently. He spoke highly of you.:hug:

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ

He was getting the lb7 stuff for me I was going to trade him some datalogging diag for a long piece of conveyor belt from work that he wanted for who knows what haha. He was doing well when I saw him last I honestly wish I could have chatted with him again he's a great guy to BS with in person. I am glad I got the opportunity to talk with him.

TeaBagger2006

Im a Garrett Nut Swinger
May 11, 2008
Bis ND
he is finally resting. It's crazy reading about members passing on.... Especially active members like Mike.

Rest in peace Mike :(