Releasing my new DP Billet 68mm Stg2R

TowU4Free

#SecretSquirrel
Aug 27, 2011
That a cold and believe me it's way louder than a stocker lol. I'm serious when I say it will hurt your ears

andy-stevenson

Jul 7, 2013
Ya no doubt it's louder than a stocker, just thinking it's probably not as loud once the engine warms up?

Every time I watch the video I have to turn my volume down because it's whistling so much. :thumb:

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
I was up at Marks shop the past couple afternoons and got to ride in his truck with the new turbo. Guys that thing was a f***ing riot. Its almost hard to believe it is stock fuel with a big vgt and run the way it does. Instant spool and pulls hard all the way up. Little bastard is a tire frier and sounds crazy. It really got me motivated to get mine put in and see what its like with a little extra push. Did some boost and drive presuure testing on my way home tonight, as long as the weather isn't too bad, I should have them in soon.

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
sweeet! I need to get a built trans done first, but part of me wants to say screw it - grab that turbo today, and just let the stock trans destroy itself first, lol. :woott:

56taskforce

Mar 30, 2014
Tune update pending I'll start to tear into my lbz tomorrow removing the 366 for this charger...excited for it

Can't wait to see how you like this one coming from a big single. I think you're going to like it. It is better suited to how you use your truck.:thumb:

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
For sure. Don't get me wrong I like the 366 but it's not the best suited for me. Now I need to work on a new gauge setup/move them around so I can put a drive pressure gauge in