Releasing my new DP Billet 68mm Stg2R

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
THat's a good question on the LML's that I don't have the answer for yet. Hope to have the answer soon but I can't see it hurting anything without the fuel upgrade you just won't be able to get the max out of it. THe videos don't do this turbo justice unfortunately.

hangenouthere

Diesel tech / Hotrodder
Feb 15, 2010
Smithers BC Canada EH!
Wow i have been trying to decide which one to go with and this one totally made up my mind good job mark i will be calling monday can't wait. hope its not to much of PITA to ship to BC Canada and do you use fedex at all ups just screws us at the border?

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
.... with a turbine housing change, I wonder how my 6.7 powerstoke would like it?

Yellow Jacket

WannaBe Sled Puller
Feb 11, 2009
Waterloo, IA
What turbo is on a 6.7 ford? I've had a couple locals ask me about fitting one of these type turbo's to their trucks... Anyone know what it takes?

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
What turbo is on a 6.7 ford? I've had a couple locals ask me about fitting one of these type turbo's to their trucks... Anyone know what it takes?

Like others have said, the 2015 ford is basically a reworked lly charger with a ford specific turbine housing. Iirc.

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
I know guys have been reworking their setups and putting LLY turbos in the 6.7 fords for upgrades. That's about the extent of my knowledge, haven't seen one in person.

Yellowchevy

TowU4Free

#SecretSquirrel
Aug 27, 2011
the turbos!

Just wanted to bump this thread up and add I just installed mine, Mark is fine tuning it for me right now and i will give an entire write up on all of it for everyone. Im coming from the DP stg2 3794 to this. I Loved that charger and cant wait to get this one screamin'.:thumb:

Attachments

• turbosDP.jpg
    turbosDP.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 113

Hernpj01

On a Time Out
Sep 23, 2014
Indiana
Just wanted to bump this thread up and add I just installed mine, Mark is fine tuning it for me right now and i will give an entire write up on all of it for everyone. Im coming from the DP stg2 3794 to this. I Loved that charger and cant wait to get this one screamin'.:thumb:

Good Deal! Let get some videos too:happy2:

POWER Freak

Nov 20, 2008
Idaho

More! Faster! :D