Reg cab LMM projects is on its way!!

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
Got it running. Took it out for a bit. We were all dead tired after very little sleep... So the wrong tune was actually loaded. It is the tune above my old crew cabs 11.8's which was around 680hp. This should be every bit of 750hp. Poor little stock motor!!! Woke her up from the dead and put her straight to work!!

Now on to the 4 link and 6.5' bed

JoshH needs a massage with a happy ending after all the hard work!

:D
:eek::thumb:

[YOUTUBE]jQEO44MrDvA[/YOUTUBE]

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Russ, if I look up the definition of "crazy" on Webster's, a picture of you and your truck pops up. :roflmao:

I dont know whether to send congrats or condolences. Either way, have fun. :thumb:

coker6365

Coker6303's ***** Daddy
Dec 4, 2011
Woke it up long enough to check for leaks and get a little temp on it, then it was full throttle FTW!!! I will say though, after it ran for a bit, it was running smooth as a new one. Very impressive to say the least.

SwitchBack

Sep 8, 2012
Vermont
I've been searching for the past two months for a clean Rc/lb lmm. Can't find them around me. Want to build one soon too.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Took the little truck out to a really crappy local 1/8 mile track last night to make a few passes. It still has a strange defuel right after launch that I've never seen before on any lmm I've tuned, but I managed to get it to run a best of [email protected] mph with a 1.83 60' time. This is with the very loose converter not locking until the top of third gear. Should be worth another tenth or two when I get a working lockup switch in it. Race weight right now is right at 6k lbs.

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
It's cuz the truck is white isn't it? I could hear Matt chanting "black trucks matter" all the way from Houston

:roflmao:

She's coming around quickly