Red Duramax W/ 4 stacks at Scheid

Josh2002cc

That Uncle
Apr 2, 2007
[YOUTUBE]ndCWkirVI9w[/YOUTUBE]

hahahaha yes.

Videos like this make me glad I spend my free time/money on boating instead of this shit.

Whats with the fat chicks dancing? That just looked like a huge trash convention in the most fitting places of all....Burlington Coat Factory parking lot. :barf:

JMK777

16's, but i keep em clean
Mar 20, 2008
Moss Beach
Videos like this make me glad I spend my free time/money on boating instead of this shit.

Whats with the fat chicks dancing? That just looked like a huge trash convention in the most fitting places of all....Burlington Coat Factory parking lot. :barf:

she had more cottage cheese on her ass then you could shake a stick at. that truck they where dancing in must of had its air bags and over load springs maxed out.

TwoTone

Mmm tits
Apr 30, 2008
To the guy with the red duramax with four turn back stacks at SDX this last weekend, thanks for representing and tearing everyone apart at the afterparty with the most wicked burnouts of the weekend. Your me and my other duramax buddy's hero! -Garrett

Are you on a toy tractor forum or did someone steal your avatar?

The Funk

May 3, 2009
southern indiana
I think they had it a little more controlled on the street this year didn't see as Meany dumb ass running around blowing smoke and running red lights . Where we stayed it wasn't that bad just a few thing like some dumb ass throwing a sprinkler head through a window for no reason needless to say he was cuffed. I think they need to get more of a hand on this event of they will probably stop having it.

Janimal444

Jun 25, 2012
Salem, NH
I have never been, but I'm guessing it is not the people who actually care about this event or diesel performance as a whole who act so irresponsibly. I'm sure it is those who are just there for the "party" and have sh*tbox near stock trucks who cause all the destruction. Hopefully they don't ruin it for those who actually care.

madmatt

Apr 12, 2009
"the mecca"
www.facebook.com
met the guy in this red duramax. he's from Ohio and is a fab man. showed me the setup he had on his front end to control center link lift and it was some pretty cool stuff. Can't remember his name

dmaxfireman

'Can do' kind of guy
Apr 8, 2007
CT
now now now ben we all know that even if there is a stripper pole in your gooseneck hitch that you will stay in the cab while the girls are dancing on it!!!

unless your girlfriend from bradenton happens to be dancing then it might be another story :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

:hug:

adeso

wait, what?
May 30, 2011
Minot, ND
Derp de drep, I can power brake mah truck, its gots so much powar! not like the powar of a for Taurus with a 4 cylinder that can do the same thing, Iz got more powar b/c I oral the coalz while I do da powar brake. I'm da shtz, after dis I'ma gona go have sex with my cousin/aunt!<O:p</O:p

gl4787

<-- just sits
Jan 27, 2009
WI
I dunno man, I would like to think I'm one of the more tasteful diesel enthusiasts and I had a great time out there this year and saw a lot of really nicely built trucks. That's not saying that there wasn't quite a few bozos with 12" stacks and stuff like that, just that there were a lot of good guys/gals out there and it wasn't all just a bunch of drunk rednecks with shit boxes.