President

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Of all the Hollywood celebrities who swore they would move to Canada if Trump won, I wonder who is leaving first?

I'd even be happy to give any one of them a ride myself, but I'd be willing to bet not one of them is going anywhere.
Noooo! I like Canadia:D

I like this.
X2 that is good:thumb:

All the people that said they were moving if Trump won, I bet their parents will be glad to have them out of the basement now!!!
Bye Felicia!:rofl:

mechman3

no such thing as too fast
Jan 7, 2015
Saratoga Springs, Utah
Unfortunately for us he won fortunately for us she lost. We are a polarized nation which was made abundantly clear by the election results. We have not learned to see the content of one's character, we voraciously defend our positions, we refuse to compromise and statesmanship is non-existent in this country. I fear that this is only the beginning of more political contention and that this election will be calm compared to 2020. But for now we can keep our guns, we may get a more equitable Supreme Court and for that I hols my nose and am grateful. God Bless America!

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Unfortunately for us he won fortunately for us she lost. We are a polarized nation which was made abundantly clear by the election results. We have not learned to see the content of one's character, we voraciously defend our positions, we refuse to compromise and statesmanship is non-existent in this country. I fear that this is only the beginning of more political contention and that this election will be calm compared to 2020. But for now we can keep our guns, we may get a more equitable Supreme Court and for that I hols my nose and am grateful. God Bless America!

Don't worry about nothin cause nothin is going to be alright.:D

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Woohoo!!

I love she wouldn't come out and speak last night.

Got the house and the senate too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Ive been forced with that choice for years. I choose mortgage. Havent been to the doctor since 2011. Broke 2 toes 2 months ago and couldnt even consider going to the hospital.

Insurance for just my son and I is with in 120 dollars of my mortgage...

If I had to pay for my wife it would be way over it, it woukd be my biggest monthly expense. That my friends is bullshit...

They are trying to force us into slavery, how could anyone save money paying those premiums?

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
We are lucky to have insurance through our works. Our friends who make good money are on Obamacare Gold plan and for the 2 is them it's $2300 a month. Not sure what kind of issues they have that they chose the gold plan, but DAMN!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lutzjk913

May 5, 2010
groveport, ohio
Insurance has gotten completely out of control guys.

My family plan is around 800.00 a month and that's the cheapest version of it my work offers and it goes up yearly.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
This was the Makers vs Takers or Rural vs Urban election. We couldnt have survived Hitlery finishing what Obama started.
I ended up voting for the Vice Presidential candidate I wanted b/c I couldnt stand either Presidential one.

Now that he won, lets see who Trump surrounds himself with. This will be key. Will they be the typical Washington-establishment power hungry jerks only out for themselves, or will they be savvy, wise, intelligent people who will help Trump move the country forward?

Cougar281

Sep 11, 2006
St Louis, MO
7 cities with Major anti trump protest... So far PEACEFUL
The thing is, had Hillary won, I guarantee there would not have been 'protests'. That's the difference between liberals and conservatives.

Politics aside, I can't wrap my brain around how anyone could support Hillary after her e-mail 'scandal' - any of us would be in prison for a very long time for far less. They REALLY wanted a president who, at BEST, was grossly negligent with sensitive/classified information that put this country at risk?? I still don't get how even the DNC could put her forward or not yank her out as things came out.. Comeys first 'clearing', until he said 'no charges recommended', was looking like she was toast.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
The thing is, had Hillary won, I guarantee there would not have been 'protests'. That's the difference between liberals and conservatives.

$10 there's an "attempt" within the first year by some pyscho liberal nutjob. Another reason I voted for Pence. Kaine was nucking futs.

Cougar281

Sep 11, 2006
St Louis, MO
$10 there's an "attempt" within the first year by some pyscho liberal nutjob. Another reason I voted for Pence. Kaine was nucking futs.

Liberals are Batsh!t crazy... It's a mental disease... 'Nuff said...

Like the anti gun freak that grabbed a CCW carriers weapon, shot him with it and threatened another person... and is now facing jail time for his actions... because he didn't 'like' guns :rolleyes:

Semi-related, I find it telling how Hillary was never (That I know of) seen with an American Flag pin on her lapel...... Seems to me the liberals/democrats want nothing to do with what it represents.

Last edited:

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
Hillary took an early lead, until the working class people got home from their jobs to vote, then T-Rump ran with it :thumb:

Hopefully gun prices take a dive so I can expand my collection

CaptPhil

Sep 10, 2011
Delaware
I was pretty much indifferent until I realized he may actually win, now I am pumped. Hillary is terrifying. So obviously corrupt on numerous levels. I keep trying to find a supporter who will explain to me how her and bill went from a net worth of essentially zero to over $110 million in 20 years with a life in politics. All these bs speeches they get a million a pop for, their foundation, all are pay to play schemes for govts and business's around the world.

What I find hilarious is that the DNC boosted trump in the primaries because they thought he would be easy to beat. Oops.

b1b6639a685f1e882d4f262802fee5ee.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.
They said Weds. morning at the Clinton campaign headquarters it was so quiet you could hear an email being deleted.