Prayers for all the family friends, members and workers in Florida

02greysixer

Jun 4, 2011
North Central FL
Both my houses are good. No big branches down. Neither has power. But I've got a generator at the one were living in. My parents lost a couple big water oaks but no structural damage from them. They're going to be without power for a good while. Tree fell on their line, since their house is the only one on that line they're low on the list. We went 2 weeks in 04. Probably be another 2 weeks this time.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

SoCalMike

Dec 12, 2010
SoCal
Both my houses are good. No big branches down. Neither has power. But I've got a generator at the one were living in. My parents lost a couple big water oaks but no structural damage from them. They're going to be without power for a good while. Tree fell on their line, since their house is the only one on that line they're low on the list. We went 2 weeks in 04. Probably be another 2 weeks this time.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Glad to hear your ok. I was watching the news all weekend and it looked pretty bad.

Hambone

Always learning
Jan 24, 2016
Florida
Other than a lot of water and taking out power and internet we had minimal damage
Thank the Lord!
Water in Driveway was up to the grill on my truck... lol my butt was puckered for sure driving back to my house but thankfully my house was dry:D