PPE or ATS dual fueler

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
ATS has a nicer looking bracket and pulley. PPE has a better looking way of routing the hi pressure line on the LLY/LBZ kits. Although the PPE hi pressure line doesn't seem to be as good of quality as the ATS line. PPE has a way better belt routing configuration. On my ATS setup the belt would get stretched after only a few pulls and need replaced.

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
ATS has a nicer looking bracket and pulley. PPE has a better looking way of routing the hi pressure line on the LLY/LBZ kits. Although the PPE hi pressure line doesn't seem to be as good of quality as the ATS line. PPE has a way better belt routing configuration. On my ATS setup the belt would get stretched after only a few pulls and need replaced.

Thank you for that unbiased answer :D Good tech :thumb:

RichLMM

Sep 5, 2010
North Kingstown RI
i've only dealt with the ppe kit...it went together well the directions sucked but dan cleared anything up for me i've heard nothing good about ats's customer service but can't speak for it myself...

Ryan T

Sep 5, 2010
CA
the PPE is a nice kit, had 1 on my dodge, not only that you will get 100 times the customer sevice from dan @ ppe then ats will ever give you

02bigstrokin

Sep 9, 2008
i have ppe and i think its junk. if i had to do over again i would buy ats just soley because i dont like anything ppe makes. mine has thrown the belt off 3 times. one time at over 100mph on the dragstrip and bent the bottom of my 750 dollar cowl hood. i have 2 friends that have done the exact same thing, and i have it shimmed, as do they( even though the instructions dont tell you nothing about it). oh and i have another buddy with a common rail dodge and it did the same thing. when i talked to dan, he pretty much called me a liar and a dumbass and said i didnt install it right. i have no use for him either.

kivetts04dmax

May 20, 2010
Boonville, MO/Pendleton, CA
i have ppe and i think its junk. if i had to do over again i would buy ats just soley because i dont like anything ppe makes. mine has thrown the belt off 3 times. one time at over 100mph on the dragstrip and bent the bottom of my 750 dollar cowl hood. i have 2 friends that have done the exact same thing, and i have it shimmed, as do they( even though the instructions dont tell you nothing about it). oh and i have another buddy with a common rail dodge and it did the same thing. when i talked to dan, he pretty much called me a liar and a dumbass and said i didnt install it right. i have no use for him either.

I've also had bad experience with PPE customer service and they didn't really seem to give a sh*t either..half their crap is over priced anyways..

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
My ppe has worked good except for a hickup with the control box but the kit was missing parts (rail fitting I'm still waiting for it luclly I had a spare one from another rail) Bo belt issues yet ill let you guys know I was originally going ATS for the price but they were on back order. My ppe kit was also very clean an simple to put on :thumb: Fwiw an II kit is just a renamed ppe kit iirc

ecc_33

Aug 10, 2006
Amanda, Ohio
I have had the ATS kit for about 4 years now. I broke the cp3 mount when i first installed and ATS sent me a new one within the same week no questions asked. Other than that the kit has been flawless. IMHO the pulley looks better than the PPE kit. I like the braided hoses that the ATS kit comes with but they will rub through anything they rub on. I just wrapped them and they are ok now.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
I've been running the PPE kit since it first came out, and have had pretty good luck with it.

The only time I had belt issues was when I had runout on the crankshaft pulley, after replacing the harmonic balancer, no more problems.

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
I have had the ATS kit for about three years now and only problem has been a broken mount. Its a much nicer looking kit too.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk