Info: Powerstop, EBC, or stock brakes?

KRODMAX/KS

It'll be alright
Jul 27, 2017
Oz
Better than stock, these are AC Delco "Extreme Rotors" I have used these for over 5 years minimum and have been very happy with their performance.

Reactions: 08lmm72mm

SoCalMike

Dec 12, 2010
SoCal
I just bought the Powerstop Z36 brake/rotor kit for all 4 corners. Hopefully I'll get the install them in the next couple weeks.

SoCalMike

Dec 12, 2010
SoCal
I was able to install the Powerstop Z36 brake kit last Friday. After driving around for the last couple days I like them. They are better than the stock brakes I had on for the last 218k miles.
Takes less break pedal pressure to stop the truck than before. Just overall better. I haven't towed anything yet just daily driving.
Follow the break in procedures. Buy more brake grease. They give you some in the kit but in my opinion it's not enough.

Reactions: dndj

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
I installed the NAPA fleet rotors and pads on my daily driver 2 months ago now to try out. Never ran a set before and I won't be running another. The fit is terrible, they are absolutely not as quiet or grippy as the Brembo or Akebono pads, and they were $100+ more expensive than any other stock-size setup I've had better results with.

Reactions: dndj and Hoser