Poor customer service

AZlml

Jun 5, 2016
Goodyear, AZ
I'm extremely irritated with the awful customer service I received from your company. I was referred to you by someone on this forum, but I would never do business with you or refer anyone after the lack of service I received. After multiple phone calls over the last 2 weeks and returning a part 2nd day air only to have it sit in your building for 4 days, then be told it would be another week before you got more parts in, I asked for a refund and ordered from a different vendor. I messed up to begin with when I ordered the wrong part but no one should have to go through what I went through to get the issue fixed. Worst customer service I have EVER received when ordering something online.

AZlml

Jun 5, 2016
Goodyear, AZ
If it goes unread then oh well.. But if you're a vendor with potential customers and don't respond to people trying to communicate with you, then why be a vendor on here?

Nathan19k

Feb 27, 2017
I apologize that you have had a bad experience. It is never our intention for a customer to be unhappy. If you would please give me a call tomorrow 317-286-3573 ext 2009 or send me an email [email protected] so we can get this issue resolved.

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
Fleece has always treated us good. Stand behind there products and have awesome customer support. But as a company owner I have learned you cant keep everyone happy.

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
Fleece has always treated us good. Stand behind there products and have awesome customer support. But as a company owner I have learned you cant keep everyone happy.

No they way they treated him was clearly "we don't give a **** you already paid". so don't even start that.

Last edited:

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
No they way they treated him was clearly "we don't give a **** you already paid". so don't even start that.

Really? So when I installed a cp3 last week in a truck and had fpr issues. Fleece sent me a new one right away. Once I got that one put in I found out it was a tuning issue. So when I called fleece to pay for the fpr cause it was my fault they told me just to ship it back.
There is always two sides to a story. Like I said. Fleece has always been great to me so I still support there products.

AZlml

Jun 5, 2016
Goodyear, AZ
Really? So when I installed a cp3 last week in a truck and had fpr issues. Fleece sent me a new one right away. Once I got that one put in I found out it was a tuning issue. So when I called fleece to pay for the fpr cause it was my fault they told me just to ship it back.
There is always two sides to a story. Like I said. Fleece has always been great to me so I still support there products.

I'm sure they have quality stuff and a lot of people support them. I got a refund and did business elsewhere. Maybe one day I'll try them again who knows..

OregonDMAX

Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ

That's all great, but you keep implying that they aren't at fault in this particular instance. They ****ed up and weren't trying to remedy the situation

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
As long as Fleece made good on the matter, whether refund money or take care of the parts, does it really matter now? We all hear good and bad about every company out there. As was said before, you can t please everyone.

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
I'm sure they have quality stuff and a lot of people support them. I got a refund and did business elsewhere. Maybe one day I'll try them again who knows..
At least you got all your money back. I never received the ecm tune I was promised, and was left out $60 after I got a partial refund for a tcm tune that didn't work, and had to wait almost 2 months for a replacement tcm because he locked mine when he promised he wouldn't. I ended up having to buy another tcm to get mine going.
Like said before. Always 2 sides to a story. How often do you hear issues with fleece?
There used to be a whole 4 or 5 page thread over at dp of people pissed off at fleece and there poor customer service. I was warned not to use him, gave him a shot, and learned my lesson. I still to this day will not send anybody too them after how I was treated.

OregonDMAX

Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
He did not get his money back they are making him contact the vendor he bought it through even though he shipped it back to them to exchange it.

Shipped it 2nd day air and they held it for over a week, never attempted to contact him because the one he needed was out for anodizing and etching... At that point I woulda been like ****ing mail me a blank one **** the logo

Forever

This 1 time, at band camp
Jan 4, 2009
Utah

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Sean, dont hold back, lay it alllllllllll out there and tell us how you really feel :rofl::D

OregonDMAX

Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
Sean, dont hold back, lay it alllllllllll out there and tell us how you really feel :rofl::D

Between them, wherli and the tuning it was in my damn driveway for almost 3 weeks!!! wherli made right on their mistake And the tuning was just a big mix-up but even after rigging it to run it's still technically down.