poly fender for pickup


New member
Dec 19, 2011
Montreal, Canada
I'm looking for the correct name of those fender used when you have no bed.

I have a lot of body work to do on my bed and cab corners and need to keep the truck running. Maybe those plastic fender ive seen are cheap enough.

Problem is I dont know how they are called. All I find are for real truck, so way too big for my dually on 32"

Anyone has ideas where to look? I'd like to have an idea of how much they cost, they'd only be temporary

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)