Please help me in welcoming BT DieselWorks, LLC.

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
thanks for the welcome everyone. :D

Im working on getting a website up right now...

We (ok, me) are a full service dmax shop...I have all of the GM dealer diagnostic equipment, as well as all of the dmax specialized service tools.

My focus and expertise is in GM truck's and SUV's, gas and diesel... Small block, big block, Gen III, Gen IV, 6.2, 6.5, and Duramax...I have experience with working on all of them.

If anyone in the local area needs general repair work done on their non-GM vehicle I can do that too.

I know there are dozens (hundreds?) of diesel performance "retailers" out there...you know, the fly by night guys that are just a middle man for parts...Or maybe they even pick up efilive, look at some PPE tunes, make a change here and there, and call themselves professional "duramax tuners".

But there are only a handful out there who can actually claim they can/will build a high performance duramax engine from a bare block and a table full of parts...or an allison...or setup gears...or do custom fabrication such as twins...or custom engine swaps (LSx and dmax) into other vehicles...or have been using EFILive tuning duramax's since late 2005.

I dont mean to sound like an ass above, but it just frustrates me (im sure the other REAL dmax performance shops feel the same way) when I see new diesel shops pop up on every corner calling themselves "performance dmax builders" and then a week later you see them asking for advice from Mike L because they put a transgo Jr. in a customers truck and now the truck wont move.

Yes, we all had to start somewhere, but I think you guys understand where Im coming from...I have broken enough of my own stuff (and you guys who have been around here and Diesel Place from the beginning know what I am talking about) to where I have learned from my mistakes and can now confidently take on ANY task/problem a customer brings me, and fix it confidently, and correctly the first time. I stand by and will cover all of my labor...whether its changing a fuel filter or building an engine...110%.

I have access to a gooseneck trailer and for those bigger jobs (injectors, trans work, big engine jobs) I would be more than happy to pick up and drop off your truck within the CT/RI/NY/MA/VT/NH/ME/NJ area.

I will add to this tomorrow, Im getting a bit tired...jeez 8 months ago right now I would be just getting ready for the night to begin...graduating sucks! :( But the real world isnt so bad...now I get to work on dmax's, build my custom parts, and help people out full time and not just on weekends and between classes! :cool:

as always, any questions, PM me and I will try to help out to the best of my ability.

thanks,
Ben

Last edited:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Ben, I for one am very proud of you. You'll be successful no matter what you do. :thumb:

Last edited:

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Ben, I for one am very proud of you. You'll be successful no matter what you do. :thumb:

Thanks Tom I appreciate that, it means a lot to me, especially coming from friends like you that ive known since the beginning of me finding out about the diesel world...I still sometimes dig back and find my suncoast install thread if Im having a bad day and need a good laugh. :D

ben

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Thanks Tom I appreciate that, it means a lot to me, especially coming from friends like you that ive known since the beginning of me finding out about the diesel world...I still sometimes dig back and find my suncoast install thread if Im having a bad day and need a good laugh. :D

ben

The busted bellhousing....how could we ever forget? :rofl:

Hell, youve got more brains and guile than 99% of the members of all the forums. I'd ALWAYS seen that in you. Just glad you finally realized it yourself.

Last edited: