Pittsburgh Diesel Race May 3rd.

Fingers

Village Idiot
Vendor/Sponsor
Apr 1, 2008
White Oak, PA
MiniSub left about 1/2 hour ago. New Vanes, downpipe, and SC IV. Running a strong tune from DuramaxTuner. Happy, but beat.

Showers and sun off and on all day. Had to put a damper on the festivities at PRP. :(

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
We did get to race but only ran 1/8 mile, I think i made 5 runs in mine and one in my wifes truck and she got 5 in her truck! i was having launching issues and didnt get them figured out till the 4th run. then i ran 8.06 and 8.01 @ 88mph on both. My wife made a best of 8.93 @ 80mph. i ran her truck and squeezed a 8.73 @ 80mph out of it, must need some more tuning work!!!!! All in all it was a good time, i thought i could squeeze some more out of mine but it aint gonna happen i turned the tune up pretty good and didnt gain much from my previous runs!!

minisub

6-5/6-6;Whatever It Takes
Sep 11, 2006
Cleveland, OH
MiniSub left about 1/2 hour ago. New Vanes, downpipe, and SC IV. Running a strong tune from DuramaxTuner. Happy, but beat...

And a new up-pipe to manifold bolt to replace the one I busted and a new turbo coolant hose to replace the one I punctured...:mad:

Thanks for everything, it was a good weekend....:D

We did get to race but only ran 1/8 mile, I think i made 5 runs in mine and one in my wifes truck and she got 5 in her truck! i was having launching issues and didnt get them figured out till the 4th run. then i ran 8.06 and 8.01 @ 88mph on both. My wife made a best of 8.93 @ 80mph. i ran her truck and squeezed a 8.73 @ 80mph out of it, must need some more tuning work!!!!! All in all it was a good time, i thought i could squeeze some more out of mine but it aint gonna happen i turned the tune up pretty good and didnt gain much from my previous runs!!

I thought you might get some runs in, but it was a goofy day, sunny one minute and blowin' like crazy the next....Glad you had a good time. :cool:

:nanawoot:

That's exactly what I was thinking on the way home every time the road dried out and traffic would allow....:angel: :rolleyes: ;)