Pittsburgh Diesel Race May 3rd.

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
Good deal Ted, I hope it goes good so they have the event again next year!! ?The weather is not looking so good though!

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
Race was rained out but is reschedualed for May 18th, Looks like lots of dodges are coming now we just need some good fast dmaxs here to represent. THis is dodge country around here, they still are not wise to elementry school math.... 6<8?

Fingers

Village Idiot
Vendor/Sponsor
Apr 1, 2008
White Oak, PA
I'm back home now. Hope to swing by. MiniSub should be in town getting his tranny upgraded that weekend too.

cpr_454

Mar 25, 2008
first I heard of it... hopefully Ill be able to make it up I have a white duramax with white bumper and mirrors and vent shades...also sporting a Merchant sticker and dieselplace sticker look me up if you want

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
Cool Ill be the only two duramax's mixed in with all the Keystone diesel dodges:confused:! THe weather isnt looking real good right now for sun:(

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
Cool, Look me up when u get there, I hope to be running mine if i get it back from the body shop, and maybe my wife will be running hers if i can talk her into it!

minisub

6-5/6-6;Whatever It Takes
Sep 11, 2006
Cleveland, OH
I'm back home now. Hope to swing by. MiniSub should be in town getting his tranny upgraded that weekend too.

Think we'll be done in time?

Doesn't leave much time for break in does it...:p

Guess I'll put the BFGs back on just in case I can make it and the river don't rise...

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
The word From PRP Track officials is the Diesel Dawgs event will happen on SUN rain or shine, If it rains we will race between showers or not at all if it rains to much, but the show and shine and everything else will happen so hope to see yall there!!!

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
Yeah its about 48 deg's and light rain here now:(. The event is a go but probally only the show and shine. The track owner says they will run the races throughout the day if the track gets a chance to dry. Looking at the weather it might clear up After noon time.....Lets hope!!!

Fingers

Village Idiot
Vendor/Sponsor
Apr 1, 2008
White Oak, PA
Not looking good for PRP.

MiniSub's SC IV is done, but not in the truck yet. I am fitting a set of Finger Vanes to his turbo while he installs a couple other goodies.

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
Sounds like a big project!!!

Were gonna head up, hang out and bs anyhow, We all wanna show some support for the event so they have more in the future!!!

Maybe we'll c ya up there for some wed.night TNT's.

Later
Caleb

minisub

6-5/6-6;Whatever It Takes
Sep 11, 2006
Cleveland, OH
Let's see. It starts in 30 minutes. My transfer case is on the floor, my tranny is on the stand. My turbo is on the bench, there are parts everywhere and I need to be at work tomorrow....:eek: :D

Yep. don't think we are going to make it... ;)

Have fun, we'll see you guys eventually :cool: