P.P.E. customer service!!!!

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
Hope everyone had a GREAT weekend!

First off I want to apologies to everyone for having to read/put-up with these threads. Secondly I would also like to personally say “I'M SORRY” to the customers that have had/are having issues with PPE. We Try pretty hard to get every customer taken care of, whether its general questions, Tech support or Warranty/Non warranty claims. Like it or not, Sometimes people fall through the cracks, Customers are mixed up with other customers, Messages are not given/received and some customers ask for help But won’t except it for whatever reason. These are not excuses but facts of life. If I know there is an issue I will do whatever I can (within reason) too try and make it right. I am not perfect and make mistakes all the time ( I'm sure I'll make more in the future). However I am going to try EXTRA HARD on following up on things/making things right for all of our customers!

I would like to invite any customer that is currently having issues or has unresolved issues from the past to please get in touch with me via email [email protected], Via PM's, posting in our PPE section or just a good ole fashion phone call to 714-985-4825 ext 115. PPE/I will always stand behind our product and customers.

When it comes to warranty claims, PPE will take care of failures that happens within the warranty period (just return the product back to PPE with warranty form filled out, they are available on our site). As long as the part is not abused or majorly damaged it will be taken care of. Sometimes PPE will even take care of customers product that fail out of the normal warranty period and cover it "under warranty" other times we will WORK with the customer directly to resolve an issue (on a case by case basis).

Like it or not PPE and I are here to stay and I'm sure there will be unhappy customers for different reasons, But give me a chance to "make things right" and i will try and be extra diligent in handing these issue, after all we all part of the Duramax Diesels Brotherhood!!:hug:

I want to thank all the people who have stood up for PPE and myself even if it got you "involved" in the threads.. THANK YOU!!! You will not be forgotten!

Dan Grant

Last edited:

SteveFord

What's Next?
May 8, 2008
Iowa
I don't have a dog in the fight on the threads with guys having problems but myself never had an issue with PPE. The internet sites can be your best friend or worse enemy! Good to see you posting this as it should give guys having issue some comfort in knowing you doing all you can. Which realistically is all you can do!:thumb:

fast03

Jun 15, 2008
Rancho Cucamonga
I don't have a dog in the fight on the threads with guys having problems but myself never had an issue with PPE. The internet sites can be your best friend or worse enemy! Good to see you posting this as it should give guys having issue some comfort in knowing you doing all you can. Which realistically is all you can do!:thumb:

X2, Dan has helped me out in the past with a failed pump and was able to order a compressor wheel when I needed one in a hurry.

Dec 2, 2006
TN
I just want to know when you coming out with a damn LML tuner.. I've asked about 6,909,989.99 times with no answer, not even a "working on it".

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Glad to hear it :thumb: If you try to make it rite with people TRUST ME it will be way better then any advertising you can do.Its easy to type but practising it is something else.As i said before i now people get hot sometimes,i know i do but the in fighting is no good for the sport.

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
Ppe

I have run PPE and will continue to run PPE's stuff. Dan has been great to work with for me and I am very impressed with there product and support. Keep up the great work!:thumb:

bean

Feb 5, 2011
Norwalk
I've never had a problem with PPE they have treated me very well. Sometimes people need to remover that Dan is only 1 person.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Thanks for your time the other day dan and the great deal! cant wait to open up that box!!

Headless_Horseman

Street Sleeper
Sep 27, 2011
Stn Mtn. Ga/Iraq
My builder stands behind PPE and will be bolting on some PPE Up-Pipes and Manifolds starting next week. Look forward to them and look forward to continued innovation from PPE and other vendors to enhance our sport for performance and reliablity. With innovation comes bugs that have to be worked out and that is in any field.

bml2200

Oct 16, 2008
IL
Dan your guys helped with my belt issue. It was timely and appropriate. I'm going to scrap the belt they recommended but thats because not everything is going through the correct channels.

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.

Sorry for the delay! We are "working on it" LOL..

Seriously though. The LML is a tuff cookie to crack (The right way). Its taking more time than anticipated but it should be ready in the near future.

Thanks to everyone’s patients!

Iceman56

Jan 19, 2009
Madison, SD
Sorry for the delay! We are "working on it" LOL..

Seriously though. The LML is a tuff cookie to crack (The right way). Its taking more time than anticipated but it should be ready in the near future.

Thanks to everyone’s patients!

This is the best news I have heard in a long time:woott:

cafryer

May 5, 2011
Utah
Dan thanks for all your help the other day on my dual pumps and its not even a ppe kit very thankful.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
I've known Joe and Dan and the crew at PPE for a very long time now.

There are a handful of companies in the performance world that were critical the Duramax race scene.

PPE is at the top of that list.

I support PPE because they deliver the goods we need to go faster.

Are they perfect? No. No performance shop is, period. But for the Duramax guys, nobody has as wide a hotrod line as PPE.