Ordered me a go pro

JakeBrakeIH

Dec 24, 2010
Yaphank, NY
They are a lot of fun! Ill be honest tho, the hardest part about owning one is trying to figure out what the best spot to take a video from lol :thumb:

calabria69

Beerstud1
Oct 8, 2008
Santaquin, Utah
I've got the newest one, they are so bad ass!! Killed geese with it and just recently took a bunch of videos on the on the lake wakeboarding/surfing!!

dmaxman06

May 25, 2011
morenci az
yeah there awesome i have one use it all the time for river runs with the old chevy they can take a beateing would like to get a couple more for different angles lol

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
What's the price tag on one of these ? I would love to have one on my hard hat at work in Iraq and film sum of the dumb stuff I see lol

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
My wife bought me a swann freestyle HD for our anniversary for $130 with tons of accessories. 1080p 30fps or 720 at 60fps (i'll be using the 720/60).

We do lots of mud riding and racing so I don't feel so bad if this one gets ripped off the ATV or damaged. Just another option for those out looking for a cheaper alternative.

Poltergeist

Ghost in the Machine
Aug 1, 2006
Ontario, Calif.
www.poltergeist.us
I'm using Adobe Premiere Pro but it came with a suite. On the GoPro site they have a program called CineForm for free. I don't know it's capabilities or limitations but you need it anyway to update firmware on the cameras so it doesn't hurt to have it.

Sent from my iPhone

llybyppe

May 11, 2009
Yep the goal is to have some fun making videos now i just need a way to edit videos who has a good program or knows how to do it really well:hug:

go pro has a free software to edit and upload there vids. I have an hd2 and love it. I install alot of raves for work and wear it when iam building some of the structures. Super cool toy. You will love it.I also have video of me eating shit when i was riding. Too funny.

Poltergeist

Ghost in the Machine
Aug 1, 2006
Ontario, Calif.
www.poltergeist.us
One weakness in the GoPro is the 'fingers' on the case. A lot of people have lost and almost lost their cameras when they snap off. The smart thing to do is setup a tether to main part of the case if they break.

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
One weakness in the GoPro is the 'fingers' on the case. A lot of people have lost and almost lost their cameras when they snap off. The smart thing to do is setup a tether to main part of the case if they break.

Hmm good to know thanks guess it showed up today! On my way home from the oil fields now got some epr goodies to install while im home :D