One fast lml

PACougar

Jun 27, 2012
El Dorado Hills, Ca
i wish the ETG would reach out and slap us from time to time (when needed) :eek:

The Auto Meter Elite series gauges can be programmed to change color at a specific set point and to flash at the next set point. I run them white normally and red for the set point. It's pretty good at getting your attention when they start flashing!

rgullett83

Oct 27, 2008
Illinois
The Auto Meter Elite series gauges can be programmed to change color at a specific set point and to flash at the next set point. I run them white normally and red for the set point. It's pretty good at getting your attention when they start flashing!

Agreed I have them. The set points work great.

cdbright

JUST RENT IT
Dec 16, 2008
Salt Lake City, UT
i had that idea a couple years ago and thought this is gona be great , was looking into a LED that would kick on at a low voltage and be the different background light then i found out it was already available...........:mad:

Kappa9012

MAN.... I Broke it again.
Aug 5, 2008
Peoria Il
I got nailed for 38 over last year on a bike... cop was nice, didn't impound it or take me to jail, but it still cost me $750 just for the ticket. and they could have thrown my ass in jail for 364 days.....

Only thing the cop really said was "I can't believe your ass stopped...."