One fast lml

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Leaving work the other day cruising along in my 94 sonoma. When a Co - worker blows buy me on the hwy, and I mean moving. I wasn't ready for it. Not that I would have had a chance in my sonoma he's been whoopin up on me and talking alot of a smack since my head gaskets on the lb7 are toast. As he passed me he sent me a text that said knock knock. Then I see lights behind me the red and blue kind. He got pulled over and a few hours later after I left the gym I got a text saying that's was the worst knock knock joke ever. He got a ticket from a female state trooper that wasn't very happy I'm told. When he sent me the pic of the ticket I laughed as it read driving 136 mph in a 65 mph zone. Better him than me let's say he's calmed down a bit since then. I know there's faster trucks out there I know I whoop him in my dmax usually but he wound her out for sure. I just wonder what the cops face looked like when she seen that truck room in that fast:confused:

FC5452

Mar 17, 2013
Eastern PA
:eek: That's gonna hurt, Seems these LML's once they hit the mid to upper range they take off like a bat out of hell. Buried the needle a few times not paying attention :D

BLACKMAX1

WAY2EVL
Jul 10, 2013
VA beach
Haha damn, I got pulled over goin 114 in a 55. Got a court date for reckless driving. Judge knocked it down to 70 so all I had was a $378 dolled ticket and $1000 attorney bill:spit:

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Back in the day I got it for 100 in a 35 on my ZX11 and the cop said that was when I passed him I was accelerating up a very long hill going a lot faster.......didn't realize he had pulled up behind me a mile down the road with only his headlites on till he got right behind me.Said he wouldn't write me for reckless (I guess anything over 100 is reckless) just 100 in a 35.had to pay the lawyer 375 300 to the state and 100 to the county and got it reduced to a parking ticket with no court sup........ahhh the good old days.:D

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
He's stock injectors, stock turbo, h&s, exhaust and a snow water meth kit, afe intake. Don't know about his egts. He probably wasn't looking. With water meth might not be bad. He has a big nozzle in it.

TLyons90

Apr 22, 2013
Greenville, SC
He's stock injectors, stock turbo, h&s, exhaust and a snow water meth kit, afe intake. Don't know about his egts. He probably wasn't looking. With water meth might not be bad. He has a big nozzle in it.

With water meth more then likely that kept it down a decent bit but still that's an accident waiting to happen whether the po po or his truck :roflmao:

indiana_jones

LargeFarva
Dec 3, 2013
Ft Collins Colorado
Here in Maryland we have the TWO most dangerous sets of drivers. (Seriously, its ranked). Baltimore and DC. And they SHARE the same part of 95. Its not at all uncommon to see some homey FLYING past you on the highway in a rickety old POS covered in chrome trim. Thats why I take almost ALL back roads. Especially in my Sierra. I love driving it so much I just cruise all back roads. I doubt Ive had it past 80 yet. What can I say, I've only had it two weeks so I'm a granny.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Goes to show you how fast a state issue charger is. She caught him after hitting him with the radar and turning around in the median.:baby:

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
You drive 55 you get run over it's kind of an unoffical 65, not likely to get stopped going 9 over at all, 11 over is pushing it.

except for them damn motorcycle cops :( i got a ticket for going 55 on the bend parkway and i was all alone and the cop said if i was going 55 with the flow of traffic it would be ok, but since i was alone i was "just speeding"

henery97

Apr 4, 2011
Nebraska
I had the lbz up to 135 one time. Thankfully didn't meet a cop! Egts where around 1200-1300 when I backed out. Never doing that again!