Oil pan drain plug crush washer

shakenfake

Moron
Sep 15, 2022
Shlumpt, TX
What is the part number for the oil pan drain plug crush washer? Last oil change I used Dorkman 65399 and that was definitely wrong and it had too big of a hole and ended up seeping oil. When I got the PPE drain plug it came with a crush washer which I think the P/N for that is 114052002. I don't think that one seeped so I will probably get more of those unless someone has another recommendation. I just can't get these near me nor at Amazon so it means I have to pay for shipping :cautious:

I have a stock pan with the PPE magnetic drain plug.

shakenfake

Moron
Sep 15, 2022
Shlumpt, TX
I hadn't seen that one. I did see Dorman 095019 though which I could get for $19 at Autozone in a 25 pack lol

I've always replaced the crush washer whenever I do an oil change for any vehicle that had one. Just how I was taught I guess, damn Germans.

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
I hadn't seen that one. I did see Dorman 095019 though which I could get for $19 at Autozone in a 25 pack lol

I've always replaced the crush washer whenever I do an oil change for any vehicle that had one. Just how I was taught I guess, damn Germans.
Replacing it is the proper way. But I'm not proper....

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
I'd argue annealing and reusing is proper. Just not something the average person has the knowledge or tools to do, so the manufacturers say to replace it, which anyone can do.

I just put a Fumoto valve on everything I own so I only take the drain plug out once for the lifetime of the vehicle. Though I guess some engines have them hanging down where that could get hit by something, but all of mine are tucked out of the way.