Oh it's so Big!!!!

Samdweezel05

Jul 21, 2008
If I keep spending money on my guns and my truck I will have my own bottle. It will be called "Poor Bastard".

Phil

NukleusX

Stuck in a P7100 world.
Is that "Arrogant Bastard " ale??? I bought a bollte ,,,though smaller...for my brother. Dang near undrinkable, because of the loads of hops.

undrinkable? did you not read the label on the bottle?

it clearly states "you will probably NOT like this beer. you should just put down the bottle and go back to your sissy 'so called beer' if so" :rofl:

i used to drink a bit of the Arrogant Bastard, though I will agree, it is a bit to hoppy for my tastes these days.

though another good one out there is the Sierra Nevada Bigfoot Barleywine style Ale... makes arrogant bastard look like a pre-schooler... its like 9.6% vs arrogant bastard's 7.2%

:hug:

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
undrinkable? did you not read the label on the bottle?

it clearly states "you will probably NOT like this beer. you should just put down the bottle and go back to your sissy 'so called beer' if so" :rofl:

i used to drink a bit of the Arrogant Bastard, though I will agree, it is a bit to hoppy for my tastes these days.

though another good one out there is the Sierra Nevada Bigfoot Barleywine style Ale... makes arrogant bastard look like a pre-schooler... its like 9.6% vs arrogant bastard's 7.2%

:hug:

This bottle of Double Bastard is marked: 10.5% alcohol. I think that's the highest % I've drank. It's starting to grow on me. Much like a viral foot fungus.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
What is the surcharge on OTR toxic waste? :D

Let me check our list of prohibited Hazardous Materials and I'll get back to you on Saturday. :rofl:

Right now I;m enjoying a "Honker's Ale". A customer on the route gave me a "beer basket" for Christmas, that has 6 different ales/stouts in it..pretty darn cool gift.

NukleusX

Stuck in a P7100 world.
This bottle of Double Bastard is marked: 10.5% alcohol. I think that's the highest % I've drank. It's starting to grow on me. Much like a viral foot fungus.

Pat, I was under the impression it was just regular Arrogant Bastard, not Double Bastard. props on not throwing it out yet in that case! :D:rofl:

Just dont drink that all in 1 sitting and you should be alive come morning. :rofl::rofl:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Think maybe I will ask Pat and Kat if we can have a booze revue section. Yhis could be big.

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
Is that an almost empty bottle of Gibson's Rare I see on top of the fridge?

Do I need to UPS a couple more bottles across the country when I go to St.Louis?
UHM yea :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello: just to the middle of the country :D

HASTINGSRJ

May 6, 2008
Franklin MA
I still have a 22oz of Bastard in my fridge, waiting for a special occasion to drink it:D Funny thing is, I went home to Mass and found it there......cant find it here in NC....

Noreaster

Jun 13, 2007
Cape Cod,MA

I drank that once & never again. Me & a friend split a case, we both ended up puking, just didn't sit well in the gut.

HASTINGSRJ

May 6, 2008
Franklin MA
funnier thing... its made about 30 miles to the south of myself :D

though ive never visited their brewery :(

we should make a group diesel event road trip down there. :rofl:

I used to go there all the time when I was stationed at Camp Pendleton. I lived in Escondido, 5 mins from the brewery, well when it was in San Marcos on the 78. Great beer I think!