Oh-io!

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
could you be a little more specific where that mite be..sorry i'm a little lost:eek:

When: Dec 13th @ 3:00PM - ?
Where: Cadillac Jack's Sports Bar and Grill
Beaver Creek, OH 45431

that work ;)

Because not everyone has the time to keep up with the forums and as a means of getting the word out to the fullest extent possible, I’d like to create an email distribution list and also a member database. Divulge as much information as you feel comfortable with. The information you provide will not be disclosed. If you own a business and are open to being a part of an event this year, please complete the business information fields.

The OCR will be compiling everything DIESEL going on in the state of Ohio, along with national events in a newsletter/calendar type format. This will be the event repository for the 2009 season. Everyone will get email notification of events and meets throughout the year in this format, in addition to the typical posting on the forums. I’ll need everyone who knows of events in their local area to keep me posted of the specifics (location, date, time, etc) so we can keep our newsletter/calendar up-to-date. This will be a work in progress as the season unfolds, but I’m hopeful that if we can get an idea of what events (with details) will be offered this year, the likelihood of a larger turn out will increase substantially.

More to follow.....

I realize everyone will not be able to attend this one, but I thought we may be able get a few folks to turn out and finally put some faces to names. No big deal if you can't make it because we'll have more later in the new year and have more lead time so everyone can make plans. In the future, we'll try to plan these in conjuction with an event (pull, drag race, dyno, etc).

When: Dec 13th @ 3:00PM - ?
Where: Cadillac Jack's Sports Bar and Grill
Beaver Creek, OH 45431
Agenda: OCR member introductions (Meet and Greet)

Please RSVP by 12 Dec. we'll reserve a section if we have a good turn out.

ruffmanatv

Yeah, its got a D-Max!
May 9, 2008
Van Wert, OH
I request to join the BOB group ...... but from what I see there is nothing going on....unless of course I have not been allowed.:D

Yep, not much going on right now. :( I planned the last get together and I will leave the next one up to someone else. Its alot more work than you think.

05smoker

I'm officially done!
Mar 30, 2007
Lebanon, OH
I request to join the BOB group ...... but from what I see there is nothing going on....unless of course I have not been allowed.:D

It's the offseason, not much to talk about.

We should start a new thread of nonsense to get people used to checking around in here.