Off Season Sled Pulling Mods

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
Not for us.
How come you "mecca" guys are afraid to pull all year like we do. Just sayin :roflmao: :D :D :D :D

It would be nice, but im not sure what i would do without an off season... Its hard to tear the truck down and make changes when you know your missing pulls.:D

TNRGreene

Kicked to the Curb
Sep 2, 2006
Bradenton, Florida
I'm looking for 3 or 4 trucks for a show. It pays $200 per truck per night win, lose or draw. Feb 3rd & 4th I can also sweeten the pot with a private test session the 5th, 6th or 7th. The show is just 10 Diesel trucks covered arena, Dave Hagar sled. Ocala, Florida

madmatt

Apr 12, 2009
"the mecca"
www.facebook.com
Still checking out all the damages.:roflmao: I some how managed to bend my front diff bracket, so the last 2 times i pulled, it completely broke the front housing into. I got a few plans this winter, not many tho... I would like to run some modded cp3s in 2012, my stock lmms were draining pretty good this year.

yeah speaking of damages,, i figured since i wrecked this one last week,,, it'd be a good time to pull the engine and tranny and start the transformation lol. gonna have a fender, the hood and all the front end off anyway so what the hell right?? seemed like a good excuse to finally build this bitch and quit tripping over the parts pile thats been growing in the shop

WisconsinHick1

Mar 11, 2009
Minnesota
This winter will be just a few minor upgrades. I am going with MA motor and tranny mounts to stiffen it up and help get more power to the ground. Then adding ATS manifolds and up pipes to get a little more low RPM spool and lower EGT's a little more. Fix my stupid front locker so I can actually dig a little more next year and some new Rancho 9000 shocks up front and maybe in the back also.

CurtisEmery

Mar 21, 2008
Ontario, Canada
I'm solid mounting my rear axle and going to duals. New headers and pedestal, bigger T6 garrett charger, larger injectors. Fuel cell in bed and I'm sure there will be more added to the list before too long:roflmao:

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
If the wife asks I'm not doing anything to my truck. :D On a serious note, I'm not screwing with much, would like to go W2A and make the rear end solid.

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
I'm solid mounting my rear axle and going to duals. New headers and pedestal, bigger T6 garrett charger, larger injectors. Fuel cell in bed and I'm sure there will be more added to the list before too long:roflmao:

Sweet! What style headers? Didnt you just put the long tubes on?

Woody87

May 6, 2010
Mt. Vernon, IN
Working on a ton of changes for next year. Built motor, rods, studs, 3388 cam, stage 2 heads, billet bat mo 475, 100 overs, RDL headers and up pipes, W2A, 4.56s and 6 35's. Should be interesting :happy2: