ODRA / 5E Diesel Dyno and Pull Sat. 3/14/09

txchic

Feb 9, 2009
ODRATXflyer.jpg

Dyno starts at 8:00am $500.00 Payout

Show-n-Shine - Early Afternoon

Sled Pull - Evening $1000.00 Payout

"Pulling for Boobs" is the Charity Class pulling for the Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
(100% of the proceeds from the Charity Pull will go to the SGK Foundation)

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Cool. Maybe I'll have my truck back together by then.

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
Here's the particulars for the event:

The Gate is $10 for adults and $5 for kids 12 and under

The Dyno is $40 for 3 Pulls and has a $500 payout
:

Street Class 0-450 hp
Super Street 451-600 hp
Unlimited Class 601-UP hp

The Show-n-Shine is $15 to enter( $5 dollars of every entry fee will go towards the charity).
*If you would like to pre-register you can send Anna an email [email protected]. She is working on prizes for the show n shine as we speak. Anyone with questions feel free to email her at the address above or give her a call 817-374-6248

The Sled Pull is $30 per pull per class and has a $1000 payout:

There will be 5 Classes to compete in. Bobby with 5E Diesel is working on the details now and we will post them asap. Any questions concerning the Sled Pull please call Bobby at 5E Diesel 817-528-2166.

The Charity Sled Pull is $10 per pull*

*"Pulling for Boobs" is the Charity Class pulling for the Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation (100% of the proceeds from the Charity Pull will go to the SGK Foundation)

thank you for your support!!

Thanks again,
Micah Stone

outlawdra

Mar 25, 2008
North Texas
www.outlawdra.com
Sled Pull Classes and Rules: $1000.00 Payout
(Please read the Exhaust* paragraph carefully)

True Work Stock: OVER 8000 lbs. twins permitted up to 2.8 on primary charger. Single charger up to 2.8 .

Work Stock: Stock appearing turbochargers, 1" minimum compression travel on rear suspension, water injection prohibited,, hanging weights prohibited.

2.6 Street Diesel: Single turbo, 2.6 inch maximum inducer bore, turbocharger bushings prohibited, water injection prohibited, bolt in removable solid rear suspension bars permitted, receiver style hitch required, hanging weights permitted.

2.8 Street Diesel: Single turbo, 2.8 inch maximum inducer bore, turbocharger bushings permitted, water injection prohibited, bolt in removable solid rear suspension bars permitted, receiver style hitch required, drive shaft u-joint shields required, hanging weights permitted.

Super Street Diesel: Unlimited Single Turbos, 3.2-inch max turbo in twin configuration permitted, open driveline permitted, DOT tires required.

Street Legal Semis: Road ready, street licensed semis.

*Exhaust:If the muffler or catalytic converter have been changed from stock, two 3/8 in. diameter bolts must be installed through the exhaust pipe in a cross pattern within one inch of each other as close to the turbo as is practical.

(It is not necessary to have a stack or turn up pipe to compete)

wikdlmm

<-- OWFA
Jun 27, 2008
san angelo
ODRATXflyer.jpg

Dyno starts at 8:00am $500.00 Payout

Show-n-Shine - Early Afternoon

Sled Pull - Evening $1000.00 Payout

"Pulling for Boobs" is the Charity Class pulling for the Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
(100% of the proceeds from the Charity Pull will go to the SGK Foundation)

were u at ennis last year? did you tear up your truck on the first run?

outlawdra

Mar 25, 2008
North Texas
www.outlawdra.com
were u at ennis last year? did you tear up your truck on the first run?

I was at Ennis last year and cooked the transmission after a few runs. That transmission had a lot of abuse on it since 2003, I was suprised it lasted that long. Right after that we put a new trans in it along with a new turbo and other cool stuff.

Did my first Sled Pull at the end of last year and I am ready to go again!!!
:driving:

outlawdra

Mar 25, 2008
North Texas
www.outlawdra.com
2/17/2009 Sled Pull Rules Updates:

2.6 & 2.8: water is permitted, turbocharger bushings permitted, 1" minimum compression travel on rear suspension

Super Street Diesel: turbocharger bushings permitted, water injection permitted, bolt in, removable solid rear suspension bars permitted, receiver style hitch required, drive shaft u-joint shields required, hanging weights permitted, 1" minimum compression travel on rear suspension.

*Bobby with 5E Diesel is hosting the Sled Pull please call with any questions: 817-528-2166

Last edited:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
*Exhaust:If the muffler or catalytic converter have been changed from stock, two 3/8 in. diameter bolts must be installed through the exhaust pipe in a cross pattern within one inch of each other as close to the turbo as is practical.
Any idea how strict you're going to be on this? I might try to get my dad to pull with his truck, but I'm not sure he'll want to put bolts in his exhaust.

2500HeavyDuty

Book 'em, Danno!
Feb 14, 2008
Katy, Tx
www.myspace.com
Any idea how strict you're going to be on this? I might try to get my dad to pull with his truck, but I'm not sure he'll want to put bolts in his exhaust.

usually work stock they dont worry on the previous events, and if hes going to do the pulling for boobs at the end of the pull he should be fine

02Chevy

Mar 12, 2009
Quote Josh H "Any idea how strict you're going to be on this? I might try to get my dad to pull with his truck, but I'm not sure he'll want to put bolts in his exhaust"

usually work stock they dont worry on the previous events, and if hes going to do the pulling for boobs at the end of the pull he should be fine

Agreed however I would call Bobby at 817-528-2166, to double check..I hear most pulls allow a 1 time pass.